your most mikaish thing

SuperCactus

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these are my most mikaish things!!:

my BIG lollipop!!, in the good way, please.

DSCN1396.jpg

the pink necklace??, has a lil snoopy!!

DSCN1399.jpg

my weird toys!

DSCN1400.jpg

braces

DSCN1401.jpg

printed braces

DSCN1402.jpg

skinny trousers

DSCN1403.jpg

and i have my ugly converse's, they used to be navy blue, but i decolorated them and now they look like lilac...but i've got new white ones, they didn't want to be photographed:mf_rosetinted:

My loves:

myshoes.jpg

:mf_lustslow: I love those!!

skinny trousers

DSCN1403.jpg

and i have my ugly converse's, they used to be navy blue, but i decolorated them and now they look like lilac...but i've got new white ones, they didn't want to be photographed:mf_rosetinted:

I love your pants. Especially the purple..and the pink :) They're so pretty!

I really don't have too many Mikaish things. I mean, I have the DVD and CD and stuff..but no clothes or anything. :thumbdown: It's a shame.

:mf_lustslow: I love those!!

I love your pants. Especially the purple..and the pink :) They're so pretty!

I really don't have too many Mikaish things. I mean, I have the DVD and CD and stuff..but no clothes or anything. :thumbdown: It's a shame.

thanks!, the pink ones are actually red,stupid light!! but i'll love to have some pink ones too!!:naughty:

Oh haha! Well red's even better! I almost bought some red ones the other day but..I didn't.

haha, buy them!!

You all have very Mikaish things:thumb_yello:

I have purple skinny jeans,

braces,

a top that looks similar to the black one he wore with the details

very colourful bags...

And lately I've got my hair a little Mikafied, it's all curly and light!woohoo!:arf2::naughty:

woow!!, post a pic of your new hair!!

i have

the CD and the DVD

a lovely bunny that gave me Carol_Queen (MFCer) and a black t shirt that says MIKA for my bday, a little frog that gave Floppi* (MFCer) for my cell, red braces and green skinny jeans

Ana!!! i love all your stuff!! how you made the little toys?? they are sooo cute!!

i have

the CD and the DVD

a lovely bunny that gave me Carol_Queen (MFCer) and a black t shirt that says MIKA for my bday, a little frog that gave Floppi* (MFCer) for my cell, red braces and green skinny jeans

Ana!!! i love all your stuff!! how you made the little toys?? they are sooo cute!!

i bought them!:mf_rosetinted:, but actually they're not that hard to do, i read a book about how to do stuffed toys, all you need are gloves or/and socks, better with gloves, so you can do the ears and legs easier!

btw, you know i LOOOVE your tee!!:mf_lustslow:or well think it most be like Carol's tee