• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fishbag!:mf_rosetinted:

I've got :

- purple skinny jeans

- white sneakers with a hand painted girl on them.. they remind me of the shoes that Mika has that say: try to kiss me..

- A necklace with a teddy bear and a windmill and a big blue&red heart..

And my Mika sweater&T-shirt :wink2:

What does one do with a fishbag? I sort of want one. Mika looks so happy to have his!

depends on the size, a small one can be used for your phone or mp3player, a larger one can be used as a handbag, or the store stuff in. you can always pm me for more info :wink2:

I don't know exactly how many mikaish things I have. I will make a photo of it and post it later.

I do want blue and purple skinny jeans. And I want the bird twister watch. I like it so much :thumb_yello: And I want a Tamagotchi. Mika has one too. See this video:

I am going to look at toystores to see if they sell those. If not, there people on ebay who sell them. Then I will buy there one. When I was ten or eleven I had one. They are so cool :punk:

i have, a pair of black braces, a pair of skinny denim trousers, colourful socks, a pair of converse´s, a necklace(like the one´s he uses to hang his tamagotchi and toys), uhmm... a mickey mouse watch wich doesnt work, a mika circle-like pin i made myself, and other stuff i dont remember...i´ll post pics later...someday...maybe, haha

look what i found...had nothing to do CollectionDetail.aspx?ProductID=cords&Breadcrumb=home%2fhomepetshop%2fpetshopclothing#

yes, is a pair of brown trousers with braces, for doggies!!

hahaha...they are so cute!!, but expensive, so my dog will never get them!!:thumbdown::roftl: haha

Meh, all I got is, Kasou my tamagochi (shes lying dead somewhere no doubt, I havent been able to find her in quite a while!

oh and perhaps my duvet cover

picture164qu5.jpg

I dont know why its mikaish, Perhaps its just me!

I dont have anything terribly mikaish, thats okay, because, everything I own is terribly Rosinaish, as apposed to mika ish, meaning its like me and not like anything anyone else owns! dont ya love it

Some one please please please tell me where to buy a tomigochie!!! i live in the big US of A and i cant find one anywhere....and i will never shop wallie world....must inspect ailes of K-Mart!!

I believe I just saw an add for one in a Target catalog:thumb_yello:

OHH! Mucho Gracias...muy bien, i look right now on line.

Di nada haha

EDIT: They may also have it at random toy stores. I found really cool ones one day at a toy shop in the mall but they were like $30 each :thumbdown:

Di nada haha

EDIT: They may also have it at random toy stores. I found really cool ones one day at a toy shop in the mall but they were like $30 each :thumbdown:

Dios Mio!!! this sounds so lame but TOYS'R'US for only 14 buckaroos!!!good god i sound lika a little kid...now i know how mika feels when he talks about his random toy collection....:blush-anim-cl:

Dios Mio!!! this sounds so lame but TOYS'R'US for only 14 buckaroos!!!good god i sound lika a little kid...now i know how mika feels when he talks about his random toy collection....:blush-anim-cl:

I was gonna say Toys 'R' Us too but I wasn't sure you had one where you live haha

I was gonna say Toys 'R' Us too but I wasn't sure you had one where you live haha

Hunny, TOYS'R'US are everywhere! they'll get u! their evverywhere (just like the lebaneses!!!)

*so sry about my amazingly bad spelling....i didnt get hooked on phonics when i was younger.....sadly my spelling suffered:boxed:

We have Toys 'R' Us too. I'll go look there someday this week.

The new versions can connect with eachother. We can arange a playdate for our Tamagotchi's and Mika's Tamagotchi. They can play with eachother, we can have a party. When theyare old enough ther can have babies and then we are all one big happy family :lol3:

Some one please please please tell me where to buy a tomigochie!!! i live in the big US of A and i cant find one anywhere....and i will never shop wallie world....must inspect ailes of K-Mart!!

*asks sister* thats weird, we seem to see them EVERYWHERE, my sister brought me mine at countdown, the local supermarket..tamagochies theyre everywhere!

version 4's and over can connect, (im such a nerd!)

You might also try Walgreens if there is one near you. I worked there about a year ago and they had them.

But if you REALLY wanted one, you would go to Wal-Mart. I'm SURE that they have them. But you obviously have something against them sooo.....

Hi Babzz!

So you gave HIM a fishbag made by you???Very nice one!

WOWOWOWOWOW

What did HE say???

he didnt say much (actually, nothing) because he had to save his voice. but he gave me thumbs up, and the cutest smile in the world :cool: so i'm guessing he liked it

My mikaish things:

p1080182cm2.jpg

About the mirror: when you pick it up, there comes a laughing sound out it. :roftl:

p1080177jw0.jpg

I have also a red hoodie that Mika has too. And I have more Mikaish stuff. Most of things I had before I know Mika. I guess Mika and I have the same taste. And it is a very good taste :biggrin2: