i could NOT find the dvd anywhere

cool2themaxx

i live in southern california in a very busy and metro area, close to Los Angeles and i went to 2 different best buys, target and circuit city and couldnt find the dvd. best buy had posters advertising the dvd, but didnt carry the actual product. i finally found the dvd at virgin records, but i had to ask for it and they pulled it out from behind the counter, it wasnt even on display.

lame

lame

lame:boxed:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in southern california in a very busy and metro area, close to Los Angeles and i went to 2 different best buys, target and circuit city and couldnt find the dvd. best buy had posters advertising the dvd, but didnt carry the actual product. i finally found the dvd at virgin records, but i had to ask for it and they pulled it out from behind the counter, it wasnt even on display.

lame

lame

i don't want to think about italy then..:blink::roftl:

lame

lame

I live in southern california also, and they had it in my local Circuit City. I didn't buy it though because I forgot to bring money to the shops :lmfao: I was sooo excited to go out and buy it that I completely forgot about bringing money hahaha.

Well after reading this thread I wasn't expecting much, but this afternoon while I was at Best Buy I decided to look just for kicks... and they had 2 copies!!! :o! I was going to wait until Christmas but I couldn't resist, so I bought it (and it was actually cheaper than what I'd seen online... $12.99 USD). :biggrin2:

Well after reading this thread I wasn't expecting much, but this afternoon while I was at Best Buy I decided to look just for kicks... and they had 2 copies!!! :o! I was going to wait until Christmas but I couldn't resist, so I bought it (and it was actually cheaper than what I'd seen online... $12.99 USD). :biggrin2:

Ooooh it's $11.99 in Circuit City. Hehehehehehe. It was really funny when I went to Barnes and Noble to try and get it I asked the guy "Do you have the Mika DVD in stock?" and he went over and came back with the CD...then I said "No, I have the CD, do you have the DVD?", then he said "Usually, you can't put DVDs in CD players". :doh:

Ooooh it's $11.99 in Circuit City. Hehehehehehe. It was really funny when I went to Barnes and Noble to try and get it I asked the guy "Do you have the Mika DVD in stock?" and he went over and came back with the CD...then I said "No, I have the CD, do you have the DVD?", then he said "Usually, you can't put DVDs in CD players". :doh:

What a LOSER!

I went to my local store and the guy behind the counter says "WHO??" :blink:

and I said "the grace kelly dude" and he said to my face "oh that gay dude with the afro" my sister saw my fist curl up as I yelled "LOOK DO YA HAVE THE FREAKIN DVD OR NOT" and he replied, "what dvd? all we have is this" and directed me to the CD. :furious::emot-sad:

In the end I asked him very politely (<<insert sarcasm) to search his computer, he said, "no it appears its not here in New Zealand yet, BUT you can order it on back order for......$250 including holding and shiping fees) :thumbdown::boxed:

so basically If I do order it on back order I have no garentee of having it here with me within the next 2-3 years, if not longer

I went to my local store and the guy behind the counter says "WHO??" :blink:

and I said "the grace kelly dude" and he said to my face "oh that gay dude with the afro" my sister saw my fist curl up as I yelled "LOOK DO YA HAVE THE FREAKIN DVD OR NOT" and he replied, "what dvd? all we have is this" and directed me to the CD. :furious::emot-sad:

In the end I asked him very politely (<<insert sarcasm) to search his computer, he said, "no it appears its not here in New Zealand yet, BUT you can order it on back order for......$250 including holding and shiping fees) :thumbdown::boxed:

Oh my god what an ass wipe :furious:

and to make it worse as I walked out he said "nobody listens to gay fulsetto anymore anyway"

I actually went back and gave him a lecture on why it didnt matter about homophobic people like him etc etc etc and that I happened to like mikas music, and didnt give a "rats a**" whether he was gay or not.... in the end, he had no sly arrogent comments to say, his jaw was almost touching the floor in disbelief lol.

needless to say I will never EVER ever shop at that store again!

and to make it worse as I walked out he said "nobody listens to gay fulsetto anymore anyway"

I actually went back and gave him a lecture on why it didnt matter about homophobic people like him etc etc etc and that I happened to like mikas music, and didnt give a "rats a**" whether he was gay or not.... in the end, he had no sly arrogent comments to say, his jaw was almost touching the floor in disbelief lol.

needless to say I will never EVER ever shop at that store again!

Give me five!

I am so proud of you:biggrin2: