The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:naughty:

Knock off ginger, knock down ginger etc. Its all the same i believe!! It was a class game when you were kids!

It was one of the good games - there was only 1 other girl down my street as a kid, the rest were lads and they used to play "Formula One Grand Prix" on their bikes.... but they made us girls be in the pit stop....... :boxed:

(its probably why i'm addicted to things like F1 and Moto GP now....) :bleh:

I watched downhill skiing today - this guy crashed and went rolling down the hill unconcious..... :blink: i thought he was dead!

Uhh... I never play outside, I'd like to, but I can't really... The only kid's down where I live are a annoying boy who never speaks and my mortal enemy... :roftl:

All the rest of the people down my street are like.... 70??? :thumbdown:

Ouch... :boxed:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhh... I never play outside, I'd like to, but I can't really... The only kid's down where I live are a annoying boy who never speaks and my mortal enemy... :roftl:

I live on a main road, if I tried to play outside I'd get run over by cars. Also, I have no neighbours. All of this means no playing outside for me :(

No i never hang out like that either. There's nothing round here - just boring villages with, like you said, over 70s...... :mf_rosetinted:

So i tend to go into Hull - everyone tends to meet up around the big screen or something. Or failing that i'll go watch rugby, footy whatevers on (not Hull KR though..... hate them..... )

I live on a main road, if I tried to play outside I'd get run over by cars. Also, I have no neighbours. All of this means no playing outside for me :(

:(

I play outside in the front garden with my dog on Summer evenings, light and cold, :naughty:

No i never hang out like that either. There's nothing round here - just boring villages with, like you said, over 70s...... :mf_rosetinted:

So i tend to go into Hull - everyone tends to meet up around the big screen or something. Or failing that i'll go watch rugby, footy whatevers on (not Hull KR though..... hate them..... )

Cool

I'd never support the Lincoln Imps... :thumbdown:

Peterborough all the way:punk:

when i was little we always used to play outside because we lived in a quiet close. XD

i never played any of those games where you were likely to get in trouble, i was always a goody goody :P

Hehe, like me then :naughty:

Well... Mostly...

That's why I terrify my friends from where I used to live when I turn up at there house in all black... everyone's terrifyed I'm going goth :boxed:

I cant wait for summer....

love messing aboutin the evenings in the park playing a bit of footy..... :soccer_h4h: and then the guys try to teach me how to kick a conversion in rugby..... :boxed: (cant do it.) :blink:

Clocks go (forward?) soon anyway! End of the month!

it's my birthday at the end of the month! 14 at last! yipeeee lol:blush-anim-cl:

jenni91 i love your avatar!!!! where is mika there? sorry guys this is off-topic, but i seriously love it!

It is gorgeous isnt it!

it's my birthday at the end of the month! 14 at last! yipeeee lol:blush-anim-cl:

Gosh! You're all so young! *Feels old* :badmood:

Haha! Happy Bday for then! Mine's not till November... :thumbdown:

hehe. Snap! 1st November! :thumb_yello:

jenni91 i love your avatar!!!! where is mika there? sorry guys this is off-topic, but i seriously love it!

hehe thanks :D erm it's from this interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkvy3uIWNqM

then my friend just edited it on photoshop for me :D

Hehe, like me then

Well... Mostly...

That's why I terrify my friends from where I used to live when I turn up at there house in all black... everyone's terrifyed I'm going goth

lool i prefered hide and seek or 40/40 :P

i haven't seen my friends from around there for years, it's such a shame i LOVED my childhood :D

:bleh: That's also my cousins birthday. yay! lol.

I cant believe im having to do revision on a sunday........ :sneaky2: It's so annoying!

Although i went shopping again! Bought a new dress... That's today and yesterday i shopped! Shopaholic.

Hmm, I am supposed to be doing homework. Here's the stuff I have:

English Essay on a Shakespeare Play

French Writing Task

Biology Revision

Chemistry Revision

RS task on Organ Donation

GeographyEssay on Yosemite Park

History Essay on The Trenches

Yet I am here - talking to you - much more fun!!! lol :naughty:

French Writing Task

Biology Revision

Chemistry Revision

Hehe, I have... Enterprise, English, Math and Science, I'm doing it while talking :naughty:

French Writing Task

Biology Revision

Chemistry Revision

lol were doing almost all the same subjects (except history).

What year are you in?

Im supposed to be writing 2 French presentations on famous people for my speaking exam..... (Mika and Wilko of course).... but i still havent got around to doing it.........

What counts as a youngling??? :naughty:

Lol, i think its anyone aged 12-19. Not sure!! Part one was amazing, because it was the first club, but since Beckar is hardly here any more, the Brit thread and the Girls thread have definately taken over!

I just thought id give it a bump...... :bleh: