The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I loved playing 40/40 it!!!! I used to play that at primary school.

So,we have a 29th March, and a 1st,11th and 21st of November. Cool!:wink2:

:P tehre was another game too, like 40/40 but it had 52 in the name and i forget what the rules were, i remember it was like pretty much the same but there was one tiny difference that everyone used to argue about :naughty:

we used to play polo in school, there was nowhere to hide in the playground to play 40/40 :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, i think its anyone aged 12-19. Not sure!! Part one was amazing, because it was the first club, but since Beckar is hardly here any more, the Brit thread and the Girls thread have definately taken over!

I just thought id give it a bump...... :bleh:

I think it's more like 9-19

:naughty:

year 11 :bleh:

starting A levels in september, though im also starting a GCSE in spanish at that time too.

What did you choose for your options?

eek i'm so scared about my GCSE's I'm going to fail like all of them gah lol

what A levels have you chosen?

Very off-topic but when did you guys realise that you loved Mika - or don't you!??? In the UK Grace Kelly got to number one in about January/February right?

January/early february when he performed on the FNP :P

but i only became properly obsessed late november :P

We had a lot of restrictions but hey ho :(

Out of French and Spanish I chose French

Out of History, Geography and RS I chose History

Out of all the Techs, Music and Art I chose Textiles.

Also we have to do IT, RS, Maths English and Science.

Hehe, sometimes it's hard to explain but I am pretty pleased with that explanation! lol

I know. we had some restrictions, we had to take English, Maths, Science (triple or double) and RS, and we had to pick one technology subject (out of graphics, textiles, food, engineering, resistant materials or systems). But i dropped my tech subject because i was predicted an E!!

eek i'm so scared about my GCSE's I'm going to fail like all of them gah lol

what A levels have you chosen?

I know! I literally cant fail them, or else i cant get into college!

I havent chosen for definate yet, but im thinking of doing Business Studies, French, Psychology and English Lit (or Law.)

Very off-topic but when did you guys realise that you loved Mika - or don't you!??? In the UK Grace Kelly got to number one in about January/February right?

It was January 2007 when he was on the Friday night project, but i joined here early February 2007 :bleh:

I bought LICM the day it came out! :bleh: (but ive never seen him live :emot-sad:)

I know! I literally cant fail them, or else i cant get into college!

I havent chosen for definate yet, but im thinking of doing Business Studies, French, Psychology and English Lit (or Law.)

same! and in my school anything below a B means your terrible and you have to get above a B in everything to be able to get into the 6th form. Gah i hate my school lol

Ohh i'd love to do business studies and psychology but I didn't have any gaps left :P

It was January 2007 when he was on the Friday night project, but i joined here early February 2007 :bleh:

I bought LICM the day it came out! :bleh: (but ive never seen him live :emot-sad:)

I got LICM for xmas, I haven't seen him live yet either :emot-sad:

I have seen him once, on Thursday. I am still reliving it!!!! I'd love to meet him, but I wont because my parents wont let me go to another concert. "Why would you want to see the same thing twice? Stop being so silly Catherine!" they said :( But I am so grateful I saw him once! I am still dreaming! lol

same! and in my school anything below a B means your terrible and you have to get above a B in everything to be able to get into the 6th form. Gah i hate my school lol

Ohh i'd love to do business studies and psychology but I didn't have any gaps left :P

:naughty: That is actually a point that they might not have spaces left - but it's a large college im going to, its not a 6th form in school. So they might have plenty of spaces left.

I hope they do - psych. and business are so popular apparently. :boxed:

Hehe, good old prediction grades right!?? I was targeted A* for Art, but got a D, so that's why I am DEFINITELY not taking it. I think the teacher got mixed up predicting me A* because I cannot draw to save my life. I can't play instruments either, and if you heard me sing...ooh nasty. So, all in all, talent wise, I am completely different to Mika :( But you know what they say, opposites attract :)

:bleh: opposites do attract! I know that! :naughty:

My RS teacher predicted me a D in the mocks and i got an A.... haha...... that showed her....... :naughty:

My RS teacher predicted me a D in the mocks and i got an A.... haha...... that showed her....... :naughty:

Haa! Well done!

Uhhh... When I was having my yr6 SATS, I got this ear thingy, so I couldn't hear very well, ( I didn't have good hearing to begin with :bleh: ) And my mum kept telling my teacher to move me to the front for the mental maths test, (evil tape)

and she kept moving me to the back! And she kept saying, Well... She'll do well in English..., Grrrr... She hated me that teacher, Well... Then I got all 5a's so that showed her... :naughty:

I got LICM for xmas, I haven't seen him live yet either :emot-sad:

Yeah! Dont worry about that though - we said that number of gigs doesnt equal your status as a fan. I've just never had the time to go unfortunately - when he came to Doncaster i was ill. But oh well! I'll see him one day!

I have seen him once, on Thursday. I am still reliving it!!!! I'd love to meet him, but I wont because my parents wont let me go to another concert. "Why would you want to see the same thing twice? Stop being so silly Catherine!" they said :( But I am so grateful I saw him once! I am still dreaming! lol

Lucky you!!!

Haa! Well done!

Uhhh... When I was having my yr6 SATS, I got this ear thingy, so I couldn't hear very well, ( I didn't have good hearing to begin with :bleh: ) And my mum kept telling my teacher to move me to the front for the mental maths test, (evil tape)

and she kept moving me to the back! And she kept saying, Well... She'll do well in English..., Grrrr... She hated me that teacher, Well... Then I got all 5a's so that showed her... :naughty:

:naughty:

The beauty of GCSE maths is there are no mental maths tests!

That woman's voice used to annoy me so much! And that bleeping sound! Grrr!

:naughty: That is actually a point that they might not have spaces left - but it's a large college im going to, its not a 6th form in school. So they might have plenty of spaces left.

I hope they do - psych. and business are so popular apparently. :boxed:

ah i see, i want to go to a college but i don't really know any around here and i never went to any of the open evenings because i'm a fool loool!

yeah i know soo many people who put down psychology in my school, and my friends in other schools all want to do it aswell.

Haa! Well done!

Oooh, I remember my Yr6 SATS. I got all 5a's too.Go us! *Give virtual High 5*

I was right at the back too because my last name is Wyatt. I am always last in all kinds of lists, registers, lines etc. :( very sad!

I was right at the back too because my last name is Wyatt. I am always last in all kinds of lists, registers, lines etc. :( very sad!

I'm always first! Adkins... :naughty:

But we didn't sit alphabetically.

Lollllll....

Me, the little half-Irish girl was always in the middle..... McCluskey........ :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Lollllll....

Me, the little half-Irish girl was always in the middle..... McCluskey........ :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But we didn't sit alphabetically.

Cool!!!! First, Middle and Last!!:roftl: :roftl:

And the practice question is so easy, like 10+20!!!! And the bit where she says, "if anyone has any questions your teacher shall now stop the tape" Out teacher never did stop that tape...... lol:naughty:

Same... I mean... how many questions could you have? She tells you questions, you write it down :naughty:

Yeah... stupid pratice question...

Cool!!!! First, Middle and Last!!:roftl: :roftl:

:punk:

Same... I mean... how many questions could you have? She tells you questions, you write it down :naughty:

Yeah... stupid pratice question...

I remember they always used to have the same practice question on ours - something like "If i have £2, and i spend £1.50, how much change do i get?" :doh:

:punk:

I remember they always used to have the same practice question on ours - something like "If i have £2, and i spend £1.50, how much change do i get?" :doh:

LOL:roftl:

Oh god the practice question always makes me laugh soooo much. But of course it's a test so no laughing.......although there are always a few giggles from around the room!!!

ah i see, i want to go to a college but i don't really know any around here and i never went to any of the open evenings because i'm a fool loool!

See, I hopefully won't have that problem, I'm pretty much sure I'll end up doing art, Lincoln Art College :punk:

My dad went there :naughty:

See, I hopefully won't have that problem, I'm pretty much sure I'll end up doing art, Lincoln Art College :punk:

My dad went there :naughty:

i LOVE art, i'm rubbish though, you must be amazing to do it at college!

I have to go and pick up my exam paper on monday and the exam is like, next month. I'm going to fail :naughty: