The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

LOL:roftl:

Oh god the practice question always makes me laugh soooo much. But of course it's a test so no laughing.......although there are always a few giggles from around the room!!!

:naughty:

The funniest thing is when someone falls off their chair and you cant laugh, but you so badly want to!

Oh gosh, i remember now, i think it was for our science gcse last year (in our exam bord, you get 2 gcses, 1 in yr 10 and in yr 11) - well, the guys on the rugby team we're some of my best friends, and they dont really care about exams and things (only sports studies!)

So anyway, Will was always really loud, and he shouted for a joke before we went in "Im off to text my friend from Hull college for the answers...."

And this teacher heard him - they made him do it in a room on his own incase he was actually being serious!!! :bleh:

See, I hopefully won't have that problem, I'm pretty much sure I'll end up doing art, Lincoln Art College :punk:

My dad went there :naughty:

:punk: Yeahhh! If you have a dream, then persue it!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:punk: Yeahhh! If you have a dream, then persue it!

Yeah! :punk:

My dad was kinda... archiologist, kinda... :naughty:

He was more like a assistant to the archiologist :roftl:

But some of the stuff he helped with is in the museum here which is really cool.

Yeah! :punk:

My dad was kinda... archiologist, kinda... :naughty:

He was more like a assistant to the archiologist :roftl:

But some of the stuff he helped with is in the museum here which is really cool.

Cool!! Digging bones up wouldnt be my kind of thing.... i wouldnt want to get my nails dirty!!! :bleh::naughty:

But it must be cool, having something you found in a museum.

Cool!! Digging bones up wouldnt be my kind of thing.... i wouldnt want to get my nails dirty!!! :bleh::naughty:

But it must be cool, having something you found in a museum.

Yeah... He's so annoying if you go with him tho... " I dug up that! I remember when I was younger... ( insert random ranting here )"

Yup... that's dads for you.. :naughty:

It's not the nails that would put me off it's the whole contact with the floor. I know that sounds a bit strange but you know, bending down and stuff, thats why I could never be a gardener either, my knees are awful...:naughty:.....I'm not kidding though, I have the knees of an 80 year old! lol

Lol same! I was born with my legs at a slightly different angle - not a huge difference though, you cant notice it at all, but it makes my knees sore. And i could never do gymnastics in PE!

although im good at yoga.......... :boxed: :boxed:

Lol same! I was born with my legs at a slightly different angle - not a huge difference though, you cant notice it at all, but it makes my knees sore. And i could never do gymnastics in PE!

although im good at yoga.......... :boxed: :boxed:

I hate gymnastics... :boxed:

Well... I can't even reach my toes! I've got short arms with huge hands, and long legs with tiny feet!

And after all that, I'm still only 4ft 7!

Gah... I give up... :roftl:

Same as my Dad...Here are some my fav quotes he's said:

"Be grateful, we never had tele's in them days"

"We never had the internet,no distractions from school work, just the way it should be" lol!!!

"Be grateful, when I was a boy we only had bread, not all this fancy food you get nowadays"

"Goodness, you're so spoilt comapred to when I was a nipper"

God, it bugs me soooo much!!!! It's kind of their job though. But form the sounds of it my Dad makes out he was born in the Victorian time, but he was actually born in the 60's!!!!!! It wasn't that bad!

Mine was in the 50's ... :roftl:

I think my mum was too... * thinks * yeah, 1959 I think,

Same as my Dad...Here are some my fav quotes he's said:

"Be grateful, we never had tele's in them days"

"We never had the internet,no distractions from school work, just the way it should be" lol!!!

"Be grateful, when I was a boy we only had bread, not all this fancy food you get nowadays"

"Goodness, you're so spoilt comapred to when I was a nipper"

God, it bugs me soooo much!!!! It's kind of their job though. But form the sounds of it my Dad makes out he was born in the Victorian time, but he was actually born in the 60's!!!!!! It wasn't that bad!

My dad has classic sayings also.

"Waste not, want not!"

"All this ruddy boom boom music! The music of our day was the best; The Beatles."

And everytime we go to Spain, becaus the Spanish put Olive Oil on their food, he absolutely blathers his food in it saying - "Its good for ye!"

Well... I can't even reach my toes! I've got short arms with huge hands, and long legs with tiny feet!

Lol!! I wish i was that small again!! I'm like 5ft 5 now. But i have the world's smallest feet for my age - size 3 (which is why all my 6ft mates used to stamp on them). Baby feet! So i overbalance a lot!

i used to love gymnastics when i was little, i did it for like 10 years after school, i was alway rubbish though :P

I'm short tooo :( it sucks i'm 4ft 11.5 which is annoying, i've given up hope of ever reaching 5ft :P

My dad has classic sayings also.

"Waste not, want not!"

"All this ruddy boom boom music! The music of our day was the best; The Beatles."

And everytime we go to Spain, becaus the Spanish put Olive Oil on their food, he absolutely blathers his food in it saying - "Its good for ye!"

Lol!! I wish i was that small again!! I'm like 5ft 5 now. But i have the world's smallest feet for my age - size 3 (which is why all my 6ft mates used to stamp on them). Baby feet! So i overbalance a lot!

Aww... my dad says that music one :naughty:

He's just said it when Relax was playing :blink:

My feet arn't really small, just really thin, and my dad's feet are only 6 where as mine are 3... I think... :naughty:

I'm way too much like my dad... :blink: I've got his huge hands too.

i used to love gymnastics when i was little, i did it for like 10 years after school, i was alway rubbish though :P

I'm short tooo :( it sucks i'm 4ft 11.5 which is annoying, i've given up hope of ever reaching 5ft :P

Uhh, I used to do biking after school, racing and stuff. I was the best for ages!

Then I got a new bike and haven't been the same since :boxed:

I've already given up, :naughty: My best friend's 5ft and another girl is like... 6ft 2? She's only 12... Grah... :blink:

Uhh, I used to do biking after school, racing and stuff. I was the best for ages!

I've already given up, :naughty: My best friend's 5ft and another girl is like... 6ft 2? She's only 12... Grah... :blink:

thats crazy! are you serious?? 6ft and she's 12??

i wish i was that that tall i hate being the shortest you can never see over people's heads at anything :thumbdown:

You might catch up??

The women in my family are fairly tall to be honest, my mums 5ft 7, and when i get my high heels on im easily 5ft 8.

But you dont want to be too tall! Its bad for your back and legs! :bleh:

You might catch up??

The women in my family are fairly tall to be honest, my mums 5ft 7, and when i get my high heels on im easily 5ft 8.

But you dont want to be too tall! Its bad for your back and legs! :bleh:

Being small is bad for your back, you have to reach up to get everything! :roftl:

thats crazy! are you serious?? 6ft and she's 12??

i wish i was that that tall i hate being the shortest you can never see over people's heads at anything :thumbdown:

Yeah I know! It's ridiculous isn't it? And she's still growing :shocked:

I normally just barge in front of everyone :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe... or use this boy as a human shield for me to barge through crowds :naughty:

Plus you cant go on some of the big rides at theme parks :(

See, I'm okay with that, because I perfer small rollercoasters anyway, I love the fast, tight corner medium sized ones :naughty:

Once my dad walked into a ride and this guy measured him! Haaaa! :roftl:

I teased him for months :naughty:

Yeah I know! It's ridiculous isn't it? And she's still growing :shocked:

I normally just barge in front of everyone :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe... or use this boy as a human shield for me to barge through crowds :naughty:

haha :naughty: that could work, but when you're like at concerts or whatever then you can't really barge because everyone get's annoyed and refuses to let you through lmao :P

My Dad goes on about music too. He told me at the Mika concert whilst Mika was singing Grace Kelly:

"This guy sounds as if his nuts are in a vice when he sings!! Or as if his nuts are gettng constant electric shocks!"

I ahve numerous problems with that statement!!!

1) He didn't even use Mika's name

2) The statement simply is not true!

3) The tight trousers Mika wears simply would not be viable for either methods!!!:naughty:

My dad has said similar things about Mika.

Also last February when he heard Grace Kelly for the first time he muttered "One hit wonder........."

And one year later........ the album is still in the top 10 (at least it was when i last looked!)

But to him, only 50s and 60s music exists!

My mums awesome though! She'll listen to anything, but she loves Abba the most! :bleh:

Being small is bad for your back, you have to reach up to get everything! :roftl:

:bleh: But the best things come in small packages right??? Is that how the saying goes?!? :blink: Im not good at those sayings.

Id say im average height. I was taller than the rest in the lower years of secondary school, but i stopped growing and everyone caught up.

Maybe you just havent had a good growth spurt yet?

My dad has said similar things about Mika.

Also last February when he heard Grace Kelly for the first time he muttered "One hit wonder........."

And one year later........ the album is still in the top 10 (at least it was when i last looked!)

But to him, only 50s and 60s music exists!

My mums awesome though! She'll listen to anything, but she loves Abba the most! :bleh:

argh i hate it when people say things like that :P and then i tell them about LiCM still being in the top 10 and they just say "well it's not that hard these days, what with everyone downloading stuff illegaly" it actually drives me insane :P

I force my music on my mum so she has no choice but to try and like it :P

:bleh: But the best things come in small packages right??? Is that how the saying goes?!? :blink: Im not good at those sayings.

that is so true :P there's another saying like that too but i can't remember it argh

My Mum's the same...she likes Mika, her fav song is Lollipop..

It was v.embarassing at the Mika concert when my 45 year old Mum was screaming, shouting, singing and jumping up and down on the balcony during Lollipop when the security guards were telling her to sit down. I think she's refound her youth!!!!!

Uhh... I got forced to go to the Westlife Concert in Lincoln and that's what my mum was like... :blink:

My mum likes him, not a great fan tho...