This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

shhhh we were never pervy we were innocent

winkcute.jpg

grrr my net has been giving trouble 4 the past 2 mths...so if i leave and don't come back it's cause it kicked me out lol.

ah yes of course.. i forget :mf_rosetinted: lol.. its ok you're forgiven, only cos of the pic :biggrin2::das:

oh and i'm back!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm like.... 1.76? or maybe a bit more? aaw poor little kavi, hey u would go well with laura, caz and cherisse :biggrin2: lol

ft and in plz :naughty:

i'm 5 ft 1.5 inches (YES that .5 is important :sneaky2: ) my friends use my shoulders as handrests wen we're walking :blink:

ah yes of course.. i forget :mf_rosetinted: lol.. its ok you're forgiven, only cos of the pic :biggrin2::das:

oh and i'm back!

:naughty:

i miss those days though, cause now like everyone's back in the RL....i miss Sher bear and Elina and Monshi :(

oh well we've got new regulars XD

ft and in plz :naughty:

i'm 5 ft 1.5 inches (YES that .5 is important :sneaky2: ) my friends use my shoulders as handrests wen we're walking :blink:

ach why can't everyone use the metric system!? lol. aw bless :bleh:

ok i'm like between 5ft10-11

:naughty:

i miss those days though, cause now like everyone's back in the RL....i miss Sher bear and Elina and Monshi :(

oh well we've got new regulars XD

yeeeah.. they were great :sad: i hope they come back at least this summer, even if they don't like mika, they can still talk to us bout summin else :biggrin2:

yeah thats true :bleh: although you're not gonna last long here either are ya! when the hols are over? pooo