This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tube cause is much more faster !!!You'll be able to wait for me at the airport ?:biggrin2:

How many hours do we make by tube to the hotel ?

Hi Cheryl !!!Because of Kain !:bleh:

Well ill see if i can find terminal 2 lol i have no idea where abouts it is! Im not sure if we are meeting Danika in London first and then going to your hotel, or just going straight to your hotel, i'll ask Danika. Its about 40 mins from by tube to Piccadilly where Danika will be :thumb_yello: ill show you a tube map,hold on...

Hi Laura!

I've never spoken to you beforeee :roftl:

and and why is everyone from england here? except vanessa then :bleh:

I know! nice to meet ya :bleh: how are you?

Ermmm i have no idea really, anyone can come have a chat here but we normally have out regulars, the majority of whom just happen to be English :naughty:

It was amazing!! I got to meet him too!

Did you get any photos?

I know! nice to meet ya :bleh: how are you?

Ermmm i have no idea really, anyone can come have a chat here but we normally have out regulars, the majority of whom just happen to be English :naughty:

nice to meet you too!

im finee! :bleh:

you?

that's weird..

cause every girl/women can come over here! :lol3:

Maybe a littlee :fisch:

x

Well ill see if i can find terminal 2 lol i have no idea where abouts it is! Im not sure if we are meeting Danika in London first and then going to your hotel, or just going straight to your hotel, i'll ask Danika. Its about 40 mins from by tube to Piccadilly where Danika will be :thumb_yello: ill show you a tube map,hold on...

A little more liar !:naughty::sneaky2:

Well i can phone you if you PM your mob number !

Better straight to my hotel !I don't want to walk everywhere with all the weight I'm going to have with me !:roftl:

I'm gonna talk with her about this !

I've got pics from the gig! They're on myspace! I couldn't get a pic with him though, we weren't allowed!

Ooooh i must go have a look, ohhh its a shame you couldnt have your pic taken with him, id be screwing! lol at least you've met him though, i havent.

nice to meet you too!

im finee! :bleh:

you?

that's weird..

cause every girl/women can come over here! :lol3:

cool, yeh im good :thumb_yello:

yeh i know, i should make another thread inviting everyone in here :naughty:

Ooooh i must go have a look, ohhh its a shame you couldnt have your pic taken with him, id be screwing! lol at least you've met him though, i havent.

cool, yeh im good :thumb_yello:

yeh i know, i should make another thread inviting everyone in here :naughty:

yeaaah great idea!

do that! :lol3:

A little more liar !:naughty::sneaky2:

Well i can phone you if you PM your mob number !

Better straight to my hotel !I don't want to walk everywhere with all the weight I'm going to have with me !:roftl:

I'm gonna talk with her about this !

Yeh ill msg that to you. Haha yeh i forgot about your luggage :naughty: Im sure we can have Danika meet us at your hotel, or she can meet us at Green Park cos thats where we switch lines to get to Brixton.

Thanks !

Wow it's so big !:shocked:

lol sorry, you can make it smaller.....but then you cant see it!

yeaaah great idea!

do that! :lol3:

It'll be even harder to keep up if we do that!

:naughty:

Yeh ill msg that to you. Haha yeh i forgot about your luggage :naughty: Im sure we can have Danika meet us at your hotel, or she can meet us at Green Park cos thats where we switch lines to get to Brixton.

lol sorry, you can make it smaller.....but then you cant see it!

Okay I see !Anyway I'm gonna stay at the hotel with 10 peeps from this forum !and one of them is celebrating her bday but in the evening !

Do you know how much is a tube ticket for 3 days ?

Thanks !I've seen it !

Okay I see !Anyway I'm gonna stay at the hotel with 10 peeps from this forum !and one of them is celebrating her bday but in the evening !

Do you know how much is a tube ticket for 3 days ?

Thanks !I've seen it !

Yeh i know, i cant remember who they all are though lol. Its Saras birthday isnt it?

Im gona see if i can get you an oyster card and then all you do is put money on that, its cheaper. :thumb_yello:

Are you all going out in the evening then?