Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter spoke to me about it in Newcastle.. it's gona be May, although it's all ready to go.. something to do with the record company take over. I guess we can keep our fingers crossed it gets relased earlier though:wink2:

Yup, that's what he told me too. It's such a shame that it's been postponed again, the album was recorded last year May... And it's SO worth being released... And they SO deserve more airplay than they get... :sad:

there's more on my myspace if anyone fancies a looky:thumb_yello:

Hmm, I'm having trouble with MySpace under Explorer again. See what Firefox does. Nice profile song BTW! :naughty: Did you like them live?

[Edit] Just watched your pics Andi, they are lovely, especially the one of you and Caz with Pete! And it looks like a great small venue!

Yup, that's what he told me too. It's such a shame that it's been postponed again, the album was recorded last year May... And it's SO worth being released... And they SO deserve more airplay than they get...

Hmm, I'm having trouble with MySpace under Explorer again. See what Firefox does. Nice profile song BTW! :naughty: Did you like them live?

[Edit] Just watched your pics Andi, they are lovely, especially the one of you and Caz with Pete! And it looks like a great small venue!

awwww thanks blue ! :wub2: ... yeah peter is absoultely lovely huh ? :) actually they are all so so friendly and such nice guys :) .. we went to the ladies b 4 it started and they were all sat there having a drink and we got a hug :wub2: really appreciate there fans they do , i agree blue i think they deserve more airplay too :thumb_yello: ... the venue was great ! quite small and not many people at all , it was so nice to be at the front and have so much space without any pushing and shoving :naughty:

I've got loads more, whos everyones faves? Fez?? :P

If you still have more please post them! And thanks for what you already posted. Great pictures! :thumb_yello:

I can't see your blog since your page is private and can't send you a friend request either 'cause I don't know your last name. :(

:shocked: Do you have the full picture as well or did you just take a photo of his hook? :naughty::wink2:

Well it was Mirti who took this pic. :naughty:

The full picture is on my MySpace (a resized version). Hot and sweaty (not just Rufio) so be warned. :mf_rosetinted: