Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the bright note I noticed that they put Get It Right back on Myspace, I can't even describe HOW happy I was :D

They did? :blink:

I had no idea - I have been SUCH a bad stal... fan lately! :naughty: Thanks for telling us. I'll put it back to profile when I log in on MySpace next. It's a great song! :thumb_yello:

I don't think Peter and Fez will be playing the "old" songs though... without Rufio and Rocky... They have new ones but I don't know what they are like since I'm still waiting for that gig I could go to! Not to even mention the new MySpace page Fez told me they would set up! :roftl:

Like Victoria said, you might still find the illegal promo copy on EBay... I've had it since Feb last year, and I bought High 5 on vinyl last summer. I can't play the vinyl though, and I can't download the songs on ITunes or Play.com... I still haven't heard Goodbye Kiss. :blink:

They did? :blink:

I had no idea - I have been SUCH a bad stal... fan lately! :naughty: Thanks for telling us. I'll put it back to profile when I log in on MySpace next. It's a great song!

I don't think Peter and Fez will be playing the "old" songs though... without Rufio and Rocky... They have new ones but I don't know what they are like since I'm still waiting for that gig I could go to! Not to even mention the new MySpace page Fez told me they would set up! :roftl:

Like Victoria said, you might still find the illegal promo copy on EBay... I've had it since Feb last year, and I bought High 5 on vinyl last summer. I can't play the vinyl though, and I can't download the songs on ITunes or Play.com... I still haven't heard Goodbye Kiss. :blink:

I love that song too, just the other day at school I rememebered it and was sad that they took it off XD and they I checked their myspace and wohoo it's back :D This time I downloaded it :fisch:

So I went to ebay and someone was actually selling the album so I immediately bid and luckily no one else wanted it so YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D I am actually SO happy I can't even begin to describe XD

Oh, CONGRATS!!! It's a great non-existing album! :naughty::punk:

I think Get It Right has been back on since last summer or something... They took it off about a year ago when they added something else, but they put it back 'cause it was demanded. :naughty: They had to remove The Greatest Dancer then, though. Anyway... None of that bothers me 'cause I have the songs on my MP3 player. :blush-anim-cl:

Except for stuff like the live acoustic EP for example, that I can't download off Play.com 'cause I'm not a UK resident. :(

Edited by Marianne84

Nah, it's okay being behind. The guys were absent for quuuite a long time, and it's not like they seem very active right now either. Their fault if people forget about them or are absent too. :sneaky2: Despite them being Lost Boys, it's still nice to see that this thread has come back to life, and it's not only me who still seems interested! :naughty:

I'd say we all go to MySpace and bombard them with messages and comments. It worked last time! But someone else needs to start 'cause otherwise they'll get me a restraining order soon enough! :roftl: I haven't contacted them in a while though, still waiting for a reply to the message I sent in Feb or early March. Fez and Peter wanted me to draw them some cartoons, but I don't know what they think of the second one yet. :blink:

Edited by Marianne84

• 2 weeks later...

sorry been away for a little time :(

anyway I received the album today (finally XD our post is slooow) and I am soo happy about it :D I can't believe I have it.. I've waited it for 1,5 years and never in my dreams did I expect to get my hands on it, especially when I heard they split up without having realeased the album! So yay ^^

• 3 weeks later...

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Rocky and Rufio are aaalive! http://www.myspace.com/pegasusrokchild :thumb_yello: They're on Twitter as well. Hmm, to follow or not to follow - that is the question. :biggrin2:

And Peter and Fez have vanished again. :boxed: They didn't reply to my last message on MySpace weeks ago even though it was important. Hmph. :doh: Edit: I just realized why they haven't answered - 'cause they have been away from MySpace (Palladium's page) like I have too. :naughty: They're vanished!

Edited by Marianne84

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I've got a message from Peter and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me telling you this. It's not much if you don't miss them but it's vital if you still wonder where the heck the guys are. :mf_rosetinted: They're not having gigs at the moment - not even Peter and Fez. They are doing song writing and studio stuff with other musicians. But at least Peter and Fez have some kind of an exciting project coming soon with their new band. :thumb_yello: But you probably know what "soon" means to these guys, so don't hold your breath. :naughty: Fez is on holiday in Finland! I always knew our country was irresistable. :teehee:

Yeah but Pete's been saying that something is "on it's way" for ages in his messages! Lol!

At least his make sense tho, the others don't always! And if you read this I expect a cleaner response next time Mr! You know who you are!!! :naughty:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone still remember these guys?

A few weeks ago Rocky contacted me and asked me to spread the news here about his and Rufio's band called Monsta. Well, typical of me, I had too much on my plate at the time and I forgot! :blush-anim-cl: Anyway, better late than never...

They have a blog at: http://www.wearemonsta.com/

Their Twitter page: http://twitter.com/#!/WEAREMONSTA

Seems like they have a gig this month. If anyone can go, please say hello for me. :thumb_yello:

Oh, and Peter and Fez don't seem to have a band anymore. :(

Edited by Marianne84