Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

that's a great idea!

put that you're going to fold them and they can tell you what they want on the outside of their hearts on the front page :biggrin2:

if it ends up being to much work you could also put instructions on how to fold the paper into hearts on the front page so that people could decorate them themselves and send them to you through the mail

i dont know.. that might be a dumb idea :bleh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would the message and paper be on the inside? *is nconfused*

so we're putting these in a box? Not putting a b unch of just cut out hearts on one biug heart? *Is even more confused*

i thought there was going to be a lot of little folded hearts in a big chocolates box that will be shaped like a heart :wink2:

i thought there was going to be a lot of little folded hearts in a big chocolates box that will be shaped like a heart :wink2:

Exactly.

I updated the front page if that's of any help.

I just used the picture you drew as an outline of what the messages might look like.:thumb_yello:

oh yay im on the list yay yay yaaay! :yay:

can i also make it on the computer?

i can only make photos from my art if i only can make it on paper (unfortunately, i dont have a scanner)

Sure, you can make it on the computer and e-mail it to me!

:thumb_yello:

i was just wondering.. not that i don't trust you're artistic skills :naughty: can i decorate the outside of mine and send it to you? or do you not want to give out your address

i totally understand if you don't :thumb_yello:

Hey, don't you make fun of my artistic skills!

:tears: I'm very sensitive about them.

Well, you would need to send me your message, and then I can fold it, and then I'd mail it to you so you can decorate it.

Unless you decoarte the WHOLE thing, but the thing is, the way it's folded you don't know what will turn out to make the heart.

Hey, don't you make fun of my artistic skills!

:tears: I'm very sensitive about them.

Well, you would need to send me your message, and then I can fold it, and then I'd mail it to you so you can decorate it.

Unless you decoarte the WHOLE thing, but the thing is, the way it's folded you don't know what will turn out to make the heart.

you're artistic skills are ace! :biggrin2: and i mean that!

oooooohh i see it's not that big of a deal i'll let you decorate it :thumb_yello: