• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so nervous/excited/hyper/aawww/

I am NOT gonna think about it anymore.

The anticipation is driving me c-r-a-z-y! *ER* :blink: that is.....

:mf_rosetinted:

I know exacly how you feel. I have been like that since I found out MIKA was coming back to the US. By the way, I got my ticket. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: What about you?

How was your X-mas?

I know exacly how you feel. I have been like that since I found out MIKA was coming back to the US. By the way, I got my ticket. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: What about you?

How was your X-mas?

I've been suprisingly mellow.

I have random spazms of joy here and there, but I don't know..it wont feel real for me until I'm in that line, I guess. haha

How was your X-mas?

It is SO hard to deal with all of the nerves!

I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!! :groupwave:

Christmas was lovely!!!! How about you?

DID not want to come back to work today.....

:roftl:

I've been suprisingly mellow.

I have random spazms of joy here and there, but I don't know..it wont feel real for me until I'm in that line, I guess. haha

MELLOW.....

not a term ever used to describe ME or any behavior I might exhibit...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It is SO hard to deal with all of the nerves!

I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY!!!!!!! :groupwave:

Christmas was lovely!!!! How about you?

DID not want to come back to work today.....

:roftl:

I came in late today; anyway only 3 people showed up. Has been very quiet which works for me very well. And for X-mas, I had a blast. I got everything I wanted:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I came in late today; anyway only 3 people showed up. Has been very quiet which works for me very well. And for X-mas, I had a blast. I got everything I wanted:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Good for you!!!!!

It was SO hard to get up this morning! I was the first one in the office! For a moment I thought I was gonna be the only one here all day.... everyone was SO LATE!

I know.

I got Live in Cartoon Motion yesterday and this morning I watched his performances,(ALL OF THEM)and it made me so excited.:wub2:

*sighs* I can't wait.

I especially can't wait for all the preconcert stress I'm going through is relieved.