MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dumb question - why are people queing at 5am? Is it necessary? How many people are in line and what time do the doors open?

Not really. I wouldn't que for more than 2 hours.

Does anyone know if they're picking people from the line to be big girls? In Atlanta, they asked my mom to be one :roftl: She didn't do it though

Really?! That's so awesome!

What happened? Did someone just come out and ask her, or what?

Not really. I wouldn't que for more than 2 hours.

I've never been to America, but I am assuming it's huge and NYC would be so crowded (ickie....all those people!!!) so maybe they have to in that town?

I would queue for a couple of hours too, if necessary....but lucky me I live in Brisbane and I can't see Mika getting people lining up from 5am :D

Really?! That's so awesome!

What happened? Did someone just come out and ask her, or what?

Yeah, Yasmine and the tour manager (I guess?) came out and were asking people in the line. But she didn't do it because the concert was being videoed.

I've never been to America, but I am assuming it's huge and NYC would be so crowded (ickie....all those people!!!) so maybe they have to in that town?

I would queue for a couple of hours too, if necessary....but lucky me I live in Brisbane and I can't see Mika getting people lining up from 5am :D

No, I agree with you. I understand why they do it. New York is crazy, especially when someone from out of the country comes to do a show.