'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

Yea, I think we should tear up a fastfood place.

:naughty:

Or something else.I don't really know where this place is, but I'll check it out and look for something in the area.

I'll definitely be looking forward to qeuing with everyone, like I did at GMA. :naughty:

I'm bringing marshmallows and my CD player. I'm expecting everyone to sing along to some Mika tunes. :wink2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or something else.I don't really know where this place is, but I'll check it out and look for something in the area.

I'll definitely be looking forward to qeuing with everyone, like I did at GMA. :naughty:

I'm bringing marshmallows and my CD player. I'm expecting everyone to sing along to some Mika tunes. :wink2:

Of corse LOL.

I'll be singing so much.:wub2:

If memory serves me, there's a Mickey D's right around that area, isn't there? Maybe i'm thinking of another part of NYC though.

ROFL wouldn't you just DIE laughing if the paramedics got called, and the next day, front page of the New York Times; "Young Mika fan chokes to death on Marshmallows before concert."

If memory serves me, there's a Mickey D's right around that area, isn't there? Maybe i'm thinking of another part of NYC though.

ROFL wouldn't you just DIE laughing if the paramedics got called, and the next day, front page of the New York Times; "Young Mika fan chokes to death on Marshmallows before concert."

I almost did choke on a Marshmallow at Nokia. Ah, yes, what a brilliant Iidea I had. :naughty: Then we spit them all in a bag and threw it out, our mouths COATED in sugar. XD.

It's near 56th and 11th, right?

There probably is. There's a McDonald's or Burger King on just about ANY NYC block.:roftl:

:lmao: I'd be the one to choke.

Maybe Mika would go to my funeral.:naughty:

:lmao: I'd be the one to choke.

Maybe Mika would go to my funeral.:naughty:

ROFL.

Like, nobody would wear black like you usually do at funerals. Everyone would be dressed in full rainbow drab. Then someone in a bunny suit and someone in a monkey suit would lower your casket to a hauntingly slow chorus of "say love... say love.... oh love's gonna get you down........"

ROFL.

Like, nobody would wear black like you usually do at funerals. Everyone would be dressed in full rainbow drab. Then someone in a bunny suit and someone in a monkey suit would lower your casket to a hauntingly slow chorus of "say love... say love.... oh love's gonna get you down........"

:lmfao: I could so see it!

And Mika would sing Any Other World, Happy Ending, and then Over My Shoulder.

Which would resurrect me.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I could so see it!

And Mika would sing Any Other World, Happy Ending, and then Over My Shoulder.

Which would resurrect me.:mf_rosetinted:

ROFL, did you ever see 'Scary Movie 3'?

When Brenda dies, and they go to the wake, and the one guy goes "Don't you think it's a little creepy to have the body out like this?" and whats-her-name goes "...It's a wake."

and the other guy is like "IT'S AWAKE? IT'S A MIRACLE!" and he's slapping the body, trying to wake it up? HAHA.

ROFL, did you ever see 'Scary Movie 3'?

When Brenda dies, and they go to the wake, and the one guy goes "Don't you think it's a little creepy to have the body out like this?" and whats-her-name goes "...It's a wake."

and the other guy is like "IT'S AWAKE? IT'S A MIRACLE!" and he's slapping the body, trying to wake it up? HAHA.

I love that movie!

I'm going to make some sort of MFC sign with my username on it.

:thumb_yello:

Idea stealer!

I told you I was going to wear a t-shirt with my username on it.

WE SHOULD ALL DO THAT.:shocked:

Oh, but I posted that BEFORE you sent the message.

:bleh:

:sneaky2:Did not.

(Kidding, I just like hasseling Catholics:naughty: )

BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT MY SIGN.:sneaky2: