'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

How could we ever drive each other crazy when we are all saying the same things and feeling the same way! :roftl:

We are gonna be in total awe!

I think we should meet the day before, after the gig, and the next day! :punk:

The Q is gonna be c-r-a-z-y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUN :boxed:

I like that but my mom wouldn't.:roftl:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!!

Is there anyone going to the NYC gig alone and wants to meet up?! I'm moving to Merrick, NY 21st of January from Holland and don't know anyone in the US, so I don't have anyone to go with :sad: and I don't know the city very well, so another reason for me not wanting to go alone!

Really want to go, would be nice to meet you all! :biggrin2:

Hiya!!

Is there anyone going to the NYC gig alone and wants to meet up?! I'm moving to Merrick, NY 21st of January from Holland and don't know anyone in the US, so I don't have anyone to go with :sad: and I don't know the city very well, so another reason for me not wanting to go alone!

I am travelling to NY with an fellow MFCer *that I have not met yet* We are coming from Florida...... we would be HAPPY to meet up with you!!!!!! No one wants to go alone! That is for sure!

I cannot wait to meet everyone!!!!

Hiya!!

I'M GOING BY MYSELF AS WELL. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. JUST LIKE 45 MINS TO AN HOUR FROM NEW YORK CITY.

I CAN GLADLY MEET YOU OVER THERE!!!!

Hiya!!

Merrick??!?! As in Merrick, Long Island, NY?

My hometown! :thumb_yello:

Toys R Us is close to GMA where I saw MIKA!

It's so cool.I rode the giant feris wheel with my friends and sister the third time we went for fun,it stopped to let people of,and for a second it went backwards and I kinda freaked out.:roftl:

You should go to FAO Schwartz, it is hands down the coolest toy store in the world! You'll love it! And it isn't far from Terminal 5 either.

Aw, you'll love it, it truely is the greatest city in the world.<3

I mean, besides, what OTHER city has a toy store that has a giant piano like this?

:punk::biggrin2:

I would love to see Mika play love today OR Grace Kelly on that piano!!!! :roftl:

I'M GOING BY MYSELF AS WELL. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. JUST LIKE 45 MINS TO AN HOUR FROM NEW YORK CITY.

I CAN GLADLY MEET YOU OVER THERE!!!!

TAKE ME WITH YOU, PLEASE!!!

Nobody here wants to go with me, and my parents wont let me go alone!

I've got a question for those of you who live in New York or who know your way around quite well....

I am coming there from Montreal by bus but will be flying home from La Guardia Airport....is it possible to get there by subway or is cab the way to go?:blink:

I've got a question for those of you who live in New York or who know your way around quite well....

I am coming there from Montreal by bus but will be flying home from La Guardia Airport....is it possible to get there by subway or is cab the way to go?:blink:

Sorry, I'm not sure if you can get their by train or not..wish I could be of more help. Maybe someone else will know.

Holly: Yea, true, but this would be an opportunity for you to meet OTHER MFCers. And you'll probably fly over my house. :naughty: I'm right near Newark airport if that's where you're landing.

Holly: Yea, true, but this would be an opportunity for you to meet OTHER MFCers. And you'll probably fly over my house. :naughty: I'm right near Newark airport if that's where you're landing.

Nope... LaGuardia :mf_rosetinted:

If I was flying into Newark....I would just go get you and take you with me! :roftl: