The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an amazing film! Great storyline, script and of course acting. And yes, he did look particularly lovely when he was running in his breeches. But personally I thought that he looked the best when he "found God" and was sitting/lying on the grass and admiring the spiderwebs. His hair, face and everything there was just perfect. Rainbow Sky, I think you have been the cause of me falling partially in love with Ioan Gruffudd. But don't worry, I won't steal him from you.

Perhaps.

:shocked: Hi s-d! :naughty:

OOooooo that was such a beautiful moment in the movie. That is probably my favourite part too.

It's a great movie... very inspiring. I went and saw it at a private screening for my church... everyone loved it. That movie means more to me than just Ioan... but yeah, he's gooooorgeous.

*remembers back to the Hornblower days*

Ioan1.jpg

To those of you who were watching Carols.. You should have been watching 'Dante's Peak'!

*cough*Human Nature*cough*

Did anyone watch Survivor last night? I have a crush on Erik (it's the brown curly hair that does it to me every time). Last night he was flirting with Jamie, and he told her he was a virgin. :shocked:

Anyhoo, I'm a survivor freak, and I'm going now. :naughty:

OOooooo that was such a beautiful moment in the movie. That is probably my favourite part too.

It's a great movie... very inspiring. I went and saw it at a private screening for my church... everyone loved it. That movie means more to me than just Ioan... but yeah, he's gooooorgeous.

Ioan1.jpg

*cough*Human Nature*cough*

Did anyone watch Survivor last night? I have a crush on Erik (it's the brown curly hair that does it to me every time). Last night he was flirting with Jamie, and he told her he was a virgin. :shocked:

Anyhoo, I'm a survivor freak, and I'm going now. :naughty:

:shocked: Going where .... ?????!!! ........ :wub2:

Okay. :thumb_yello: I'd love to go to Paris one day..

And to any Aussies who are still around. Did you hear that it's forecast for snow in Tasania on Christmas day?? :shocked:

I'd believe that at the moment. It's really cold where I am. I'm actually wearing my winter pyjamas!!

snow :blink:

hehe i had my dressing gown on and fell asleep on the couch until mum scared me sooo much by waking me up

:roftl: Your kids sound so cute!

Today I was out shopping and my family and I went into a memorabilia shop. I found a Beatles framed vinyl record and picture. The record cover was actually signed by the ACTUAL Beatles!!! All four of them! But it was $1499. :thumbdown:

I told my Mum that that was what I wanted for Christmas. She just looked at the price tag and laughed.

that would be an awesome xmas present, mum told me this morning she bought a cd with tonnes of sheet music on it from ebay, and it hasn't turned up yet, so I might not get it on xmas

Morning all, I'm just about to get ready for work, just checking in first

good morning!

Good Morning everyone!!!

Hope you are all good anyways... It seems to be 11am whenever I check the clock when I'm on MFC... strange or not?

lol, i keep looking at the clock when it is 11:11, i did it again yesterday :naughty:

how are you?

Darn, I'm too late to say "good morning" again! Well, hello anyway. :biggrin2:

Ioan1.jpg

Yeah, it was very inspiring. The slave trade in England back then was absolutely horrible. The story made me feel as if a small number of honest and kind people can make a huge difference.

And that picture... :wub2:

Darn, I'm too late to say "good morning" again! Well, hello anyway. :biggrin2:

Yeah, it was very inspiring. The slave trade in England back then was absolutely horrible. The story made me feel as if a small number of honest and kind people can make a huge difference.

And that picture... :wub2:

I've always loved the song Amazing Grace, but after seeing that and realising the real story behind the song... it just makes it so much more meaningful and touching.

And I'm glad you like the pic. :biggrin2: