The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

wow, that sounds like a very busy day

something is really annoying me at the moment; whenever i mention that i like mika's music people have to point out (what they they think is a fact) that he is gay, i think the only thing people know how to say when i mention mika is 'he is gay'. I really don't care. I don't mean to start yet another discussion on mika, It is more peoples reactions to someone liking him as a singer.

in other news, my bird is on my shoulder almost asleep as soon as happy ending started playing

wow, that sounds like a very busy day

something is really annoying me at the moment; whenever i mention that i like mika's music people have to point out (what they they think is a fact) that he is gay, i think the only thing people know how to say when i mention mika is 'he is gay'. I really don't care. I don't mean to start yet another discussion on mika, It is more peoples reactions to someone liking him as a singer.

in other news, my bird is on my shoulder almost asleep as soon as happy ending started playing

actually i get that reaction 2 but after i say "i lurve mika. me and mika are married" i also get a lot of worse reactions eg: the other day i told someone the devastating news that he cancelled his oz visit and the reply was " coz no one bought any tickets??" i nearly slapped the girl

and now for my daily rant: i chopped so much crap today that my wrist hurts so much i can barely squeeze out a sponge. end rant!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i get that reaction 2 but after i say "i lurve mika. me and mika are married" i also get a lot of worse reactions eg: the other day i told someone the devastating news that he cancelled his oz visit and the reply was " coz no one bought any tickets??" i nearly slapped the girl

and now for my daily rant: i chopped so much crap today that my wrist hurts so much i can barely squeeze out a sponge. end rant!!!

hmm, at least im not the only one then

and my symapthy to your wrist :boxed:

omg my comp had a moment and now look at my boo boos

haha, i wondered if i had read right at first, the mfc always seems to go slow and weird in the afternoon here.

i went to the best shop before, every thing is so cool, they have little magnets that are like that boy thing mika has on his shirt, and they have the most random cool stuff there, like handmade jewelery from india, and heaps of the venetian glass which seems to be popular here

Hey HK, merry christmas for tomorrow to you too.

And my christmas eve is going fine now Armande, finally doing nothing (after hectic work)

Got to wrap pressies earlier, and now I'm waiting to watch carols by candlelight (its a tradition)

thats good

wrapping pressies... yay... i always end up wrapping them all (unless they are for me :naughty:)

we always watch carols here too, i hope it is better than carols in the domain lol

thats good

wrapping pressies... yay... i always end up wrapping them all (unless they are for me :naughty:)

we always watch carols here too, i hope it is better than carols in the domain lol

Carols by candlelight is usually better.

(do you know how long until it starts? I'm too lazy to check)

And I like wrapping pressies. Never get to wrap mine though. (I wish I did)

hey soangel and HK, how is your christmas eve going?

nothing is as important as doing nothing on xmas eve :naughty:

Hiya Assante ..... quiet night in for us ..... I'll prob. watch the tattoo too !!!:thumb_yello:

Tomorrow we are going to an 'orphans' christmas party ... which we do most years' with our friends .... for those of us that no longer have or live near our families !!! A big lunch & then a gift each !!!:biggrin2: .... & a few drinks .... :naughty::wink2:

gee we all have varied ways of celebrating xmas, its awersum

im spending xmas eve at the bosses house actually (didnt tell the rest of the staff coz theyll have a moo bout me being a favourite) im not a favourite i just stay back and finish things and do stuff they wouldnt do

me and my boi are going out to lake hume resort for 2moz and stay the nite its 79bux each for xmas lunch but its 5 courses(buffet ) lots of seafood and fancy stuff and i dont have to cook or clean anything, works for us coz our families are way up near brissy

Carols by candlelight is usually better.

(do you know how long until it starts? I'm too lazy to check)

And I like wrapping pressies. Never get to wrap mine though. (I wish I did)

at 8:30 though you have probably figured that by now :naughty:

Hiya Assante ..... quiet night in for us ..... I'll prob. watch the tattoo too !!!:thumb_yello:

Tomorrow we are going to an 'orphans' christmas party ... which we do most years' with our friends .... for those of us that no longer have or live near our families !!! A big lunch & then a gift each !!!:biggrin2: .... & a few drinks .... :naughty::wink2:

thats a really nice idea, the 'orphans' christmas party

merry christmas melmam!

i've always wanted to go to a resort or something like that for christmas lunch, PO, it sounds really nice

*hands everyone some wolf blass black label wine*

i bet it is better than this yellow label vinegar :sneaky2:

i swear that isn't how label is spelt

:newyear: This one is my tree...

normal_natal1a-1.jpg

Oh Liz, that pic reminded me of this one I saw today..................

:bleh:

image007.jpg:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

at 8:30 though you have probably figured that by now :naughty:

thats a really nice idea, the 'orphans' christmas party

merry christmas melmam!

i've always wanted to go to a resort or something like that for christmas lunch, PO, it sounds really nice

*hands everyone some wolf blass black label wine*

i bet it is better than this yellow label vinegar :sneaky2:

i swear that isn't how label is spelt

thx ! u too!

do u wnat to try french wine ? Some Bordeaux for example ? :biggrin2:

K, I am officially signing off for the night.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

*group hugs*

I look forward to hearing what each of you get tomorrow.

Have a great day surrounded by loved ones.... laugh.... enjoy every moment... and for those that wish to do so, take a moment to reflect on the true meaning.

Love to everyone!!! xxxx

:newyear:

*skips off to wait for Santa*

Oh, getting very excited!!!

The kids are constantly singing Hi 5's Santa Claus is Coming (and doing all the dance movements!)

But............. it is going to be 39 deg tomorrow and 40 on Wed :shocked:

I undid my secret santa present from England today (only the outside box) and have lots of little pressies to open tomorrow, but did some of those sweetheart lollies like we got at the concert, which is good, cause the kids ate mine! And it had some leaflets from her home town, which was really interesting!