online article about wetten dass???

McFista

sorry, my english is pretty bad to translate the most important things - maybe someone will do it! just what's all about ...

... the author is writing pretty bad about all the guests at the show exact of mika - he wrote about "the most sympathic guy at the show was mika" and that he took his time on saturday to go to the alps "sledding", that he was so impressed of the landscape, to give, as a christmas present to his younger siblings, a short stay at the alps with him. and that he eventually comes to a concert to Austria next year :thumb_yello:

http://oe3.orf.at/aktuell/stories/241903/

hopefully someone can translate it to all of you guyes!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I gave it a try...all in all this review is quite ironic, making fun of all these stars who think they are the most important people in this world...:roftl:

The author Clemens Stadlbauer is music editor at the public Austrian radio station Ö3.

He only says nice things about Mika...:wub2:

Good for us...and it proves that he's one of the rare "famous people" who has kept his feet on the ground! :thumb_yello:

Ö3 MusicBlog

Tv deforms sometimes reality…So, when the camera is pivoting over the audience’s heads in “Wetten dass...?” one could have the impression that the show was actually live from Madison Square garden. This impression is wrong.

….

The most interesting thing (backstage) is of course the cloakroom. Some dressing rooms were furnished more luxuriously than most living rooms I’ve seen so far.

Of course not all the VIPs are treated the same An artist’s importance can be seen in the size of his/her dressing room. Thus in Graz the ranking was the following: second rank Kylie inogue (about thirty square metres). Rank 3 for Mika (25 square metres). Nicolas Cage was without no doubt first in this category.

...(here the authos says some mean thing about other artists, and about their starange beahviour backstage.....)

The nicest guest was definitely Mika. Laid-back, cheerful, and without any prima donna behaviour. Having already done his rehearsals on Friday, the shooting-star treated himself on Saturday to a short trip to the Alpes. And as he was so full of enthusiasm over the landscape he is planning to go back there with his younger siblings. He offered his sister and his brother a „short break“ for Christmas. Including sledging/sleigh riding. Of course we are happy about that. We would be even happier if he came here for a concert sometime. Maybe next year?

Oh, they are very friedly about Mika. I do not have time to translate at the moment. I will try later, or perhaps somebode else will do it...:blush-anim-cl:

Am Sympathischsten war eindeutig Mika. Locker, fröhlich und ohne jegliche Starallüren. Nachdem der Shooting-Star seine Proben schon am Freitag absolviert hatte, hat er sich am Samstag einen Ausflug in die Alpen gegönnt. Und war dort so von der Landschaft begeistert, dass er demnächst mit seinen kleinen Geschwistern dorthin zurück kehren wird. Zu Weihnachten schenkt er seiner Schwester und seinem Bruder einen Kurzurlaub, Schlittenfahrt inklusive. Das freut uns natürlich. Noch mehr würde uns allerdings freuen, wenn er irgendwann mal auch für ein Konzert vorbei schauen würde. Nächstes Jahr könnte es so weit sein. Davor gibt’s aber am 26. Jänner noch "Wetten, dass" aus Salzburg. Derselbe Zirkus noch einmal. Dann aber in Wanderschuhen.

he is planning to go back there with his younger siblings. He offered his sister and his brother a „short break“ for Christmas. Including sledging/sleigh riding.

Can he be any sweeter? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

That warmed my heart

Ok, I gave it a try...all in all this review is quite ironic, making fun of all these stars who think they are the most important people in this world...:roftl:

The author Clemens Stadlbauer is music editor at the public Austrian radio station Ö3.

He only says nice things about Mika...:wub2:

Good for us...and it proves that he's one of the rare "famous people" who has kept his feet on the ground! :thumb_yello:

Ö3 MusicBlog

Tv deforms sometimes reality…So, when the camera is pivoting over the audience’s heads in “Wetten dass...?” one could have the impression that the show was actually live from Madison Square garden. This impression is wrong.

….

The most interesting thing (backstage) is of course the cloakroom. Some dressing rooms were furnished more luxuriously than most living rooms I’ve seen so far.

Of course not all the VIPs are treated the same An artist’s importance can be seen in the size of his/her dressing room. Thus in Graz the ranking was the following: second rank Kylie inogue (about thirty square metres). Rank 3 for Mika (25 square metres). Nicolas Cage was without no doubt first in this category.

...(here the authos says some mean thing about other artists, and about their starange beahviour backstage.....)

The nicest guest was definitely Mika. Laid-back, cheerful, and without any prima donna behaviour. Having already done his rehearsals on Friday, the shooting-star treated himself on Saturday to a short trip to the Alpes. And as he was so full of enthusiasm over the landscape he is planning to go back there with his younger siblings. He offered his sister and his brother a „short break“ for Christmas. Including sledging/sleigh riding. Of course we are happy about that. We would be even happier if he came here for a concert sometime. Maybe next year?

:punk:

I officially invite Mika & family in my chalet in Trentino!:biggrin2:

Oh, thank you

that's a nice report

and the interview of austria was also nice.

He can't drive !!!! but i can't either

i can't even swim ... i can ride a bicycle along the line but i dunno how to make a turn so if i ride a bicycle i can only kill people or to be killed by cars

aw thats so sweet :wub2: dammit i wish i as his little sister lol.

he is really not like other artists thank god! :biggrin2:

:wink2: no...but what the article says about Mika is really nice (sand I'm sure he deserves it....compared to some other stars)

:punk:

I officially invite Mika & family in my chalet in Trentino!:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

thank's to mariapost for translating :thumb_yello:

you're welcome!

thanks for posting! I love it when people talk about him this way :biggrin2:

but doesn't it say he's doing wetten dass again on 26th of january? or did I misinterpret it?

it said, they are looking forward seeing mika in austria, but befor that there is wetten dass again in salzburg in austria - so no mika at wetten dass in salzburg!

yep...he's not coming back...:wink2: