mika live lounge

hotdlp

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha seems like I'm the blind violetsky ;) can't believe I didn't see it ^^ It's on front page :roftl:

Thank you Mariposa ^^

I think I'll have to add that to my user title or so...

'violet_sky, the bad one. (For the blind one check the all-in-one-word-violet) :mf_rosetinted: '

:lmao:

I think I'll have to add that to my user title or so...

'violet_sky, the bad one. (For the blind one check the all-in-one-word-violet) :mf_rosetinted: '

:lmao:

:roftl: hahaha

yes maybe something like this would be useful :thumb_yello:

But I can see people asking me ... are you really blind ? :roftl: So maybe I'm more of a "violetsky who stands on the Leitung" haha I have no idea how to say something like this in english :roftl: slow witted violetsky ? :roftl:

:roftl: hahaha

yes maybe something like this would be useful :thumb_yello:

But I can see people asking me ... are you really blind ? :roftl: So maybe I'm more of a "violetsky who stands on the Leitung" haha I have no idea how to say something like this in english :roftl: slow witted violetsky ? :roftl:

Bad idea because I think there we have something in common :naughty:

Bad idea because I think there we have something in common :naughty:

haha who said that we have nothing in common on the other subject :naughty: we're the bad violet.skies who stand on the leitungen :roftl:

But I think your worse than me (at least in the being naughty about Mika section) :naughty::roftl:

and I'm more slow-witted than you are ( because I actually never know what's going on on MFC haha )

so the names fit :mf_rosetinted: ( or match or suit??... whatever... too many words for "passen")

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TODAY TO VOTE FOR GRACE KELLY AS THE UK RECORD OF THE YEAR. THE VOTING ENDS AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING (UK TIME) AND WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE BUT THE LEONA GANG HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER NIGHT AND THERE'S 2% TO GAIN NOW!!

why you just pop up everywhere with all the capitals and high lights ????

you are goddamned FUNNY !!

right, pupils !!! let's do it, beat the GANG of LEONA'S ! Go to your bed at 9:01am !!!