The Paul McCartney Thread

kk448

Well, since we have decided each Beatles needs his own thread...here's one for MY favorite Beatle, Sir James Paul McCartney.

I suppose you can discuss the "Paul is dead" theory here. If you really must....:naughty:

Oh yes, and my Paul McCartney thread is much better than Sarie's George Harrison thread.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since we have decided each Beatles needs his own thread...here's one for MY favorite Beatle, Sir James Paul McCartney.

I suppose you can discuss the "Paul is dead" theory here. If you really must....:naughty:

Oh yes, and my Paul McCartney thread is much better than Sarie's George Harrison thread.

It most certainly is not.

Paul McCartney > George Harrison

Kourtney > Sarie

I think you're on drugs. Did you get them from Paul? Meth addict.:sneaky2:

Pssh...who cares. :mf_rosetinted:

YOU CAN KISS MY TUSHY.

I like Paul, but I kind of want to punch him in the face for marrying such an idiot as Heather Mills in the first place.

Paul was adorable. He kind of got on my nerves in '64, but I liked him in the late 60s. I love him and Linda. :) They were so beautiful.

I like Paul, but I kind of want to punch him in the face for marrying such an idiot as Heather Mills in the first place.

Paul was adorable. He kind of got on my nerves in '64, but I liked him in the late 60s. I love him and Linda. :) They were so beautiful.

I could definitely punch him in the face for that stupidity too. But little Beatrice is so cute. Even if she is younger than some of his grandchildren.

What did he do??

• 3 weeks later...