Btw,Femifrosk, I just LUUUUV ur pics !!!! Humphy is a real daredevil

Humphy has got a new necklace?

EDIT : Just saw Sienna's post :doh:

Haha! :bleh:

Humphrey left today.

:tears:

Thanks for the PM

*coughs loudly at picture posting*

*coughs louder* that is a violation of code 123.6 of the sir humpfrey edward lancelet handbook.

*coughs louder so as to cover up Pink and Phunky's coughing*

Aaah, I'm so excited!

He's getting closer.

:woot_jump:

18 more people! :tears:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humphrey left today. :tears:

:crybaby:

Thanks for the PM

*coughs loudly at picture posting*

*coughs louder* that is a violation of code 123.6 of the sir humpfrey edward lancelet handbook. :naughty:

AYE!!!!!!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!!

Why?

I love the pictures and especially since I’m not able to post pictures myself.

I just don’t understand the procedure.:blink:

What’s going to happen with the pictures on his memory stick btw?:thumb_yello:

AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!!

There’s only one explanation....you guys are crazy!:insane:

And oh how I love that, I am too you see!:bleh:

I think you have to be crazy or playful or caring for your inner child or downright exceptionally creative to understand the beauty of a little doll elephant:wub2: travelling around the world!:blush-anim-cl:

Thank god I do!

Back to the question: pictures, why, where, how and when???

On the memory stick there are some cute pictures of Humphy:wub2: and my dolls:wub2: that I really would like you to have an opportunity to see.

Pictures are coming after the USA tour when humphrey comes back to me for a day or two. You can track that time on the first page :)

Oakie Doke is our new website designer so be nice to her or else no pictures for you! :wink2:

*cough* proof *cough* my internet is faster *cough*

:punk:

:cheerful_h4h:

AYE!!!!!!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!!

AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!! AYE!!

*wonders if Petra likes this word*

There’s only one explanation....you guys are crazy!:insane:

And oh how I love that, I am too you see!

I think you have to be crazy or playful or caring for your inner child or downright exceptionally creative to understand the beauty of a little doll elephant:wub2: travelling around the world!

Thank god I do!

On the memory stick there are some cute pictures of Humphy and my dolls that I really would like you to have an opportunity to see.

CRAZIES UNITE! :punk::insane:

Awww, I wanna see :tears:

:o really? A quote editing one?

Super tard!

*Puts super tard on shelf next to super twat*

Last edited by pinkunicorn123 : Today at 08:20 PM. Reason:
Hiding nice comment from Bianca
:D

Regardless, I would *like* to be pestered. Please tell me what should be on the website! I DON'T KNOW! :tears:

Last edited by pinkunicorn123 : Today at 08:20 PM. Reason:
Hiding nice comment from Bianca
:D

Regardless, I would *like* to be pestered. Please tell me what should be on the website! I DON'T KNOW! :tears:

Was creativity optional the day you were made? :wink2:

Pictures are coming after the USA tour when humphrey comes back to me for a day or two. You can track that time on the first page :)

Oakie Doke is our new website designer so pester her or else no pictures for you! :wink2:

Aha. Okay!:thumb_yello:

Thanks!

I will!:naughty:

Obviously brains were optional also...

OI! I only just saw this one! :sneaky2:

:yay: Go Bianca!

:biggrin2:

Oi!

:cheerful_h4h:

Aha. Okay!

Thanks!

I will!:naughty:

Okay then, so where's the pestering? Someone tell me what they want on the site! Or any ideas or anything! :tears:

Okay then, so where's the pestering? Someone tell me what they want on the site! Or any ideas or anything! :tears:

*stumbles in from work for a short break :naughty:*

:woot_jump:Bianca!!! :woot_jump:

Oh, but it is still such a long time... :tears: he is such a cutie!! I need new pictures!!! :crybaby:

Ok, what do we need? A galerie. Obviously. A guestbook / wall. The blogs written by each Humphyist.

Oh wait - what about his MYSPACE??? :naughty:

Wait! It mesns that I won't be able to see ANY pictures until Oakie Doke finishes up his web site?:boxed:

THAT'S what i meant!!! AAAHH!!!! WE WANT PICTURES! NOW!!!!!!!! What is so bad about posting pictures here? I know that this is Pink's project and everything - but really - this is not about achieving peace in the middle east - it's a thread about a travelling elephant :boxed:. Please - post pictures! I will LOVE looking at them again on the website!!!

THAT'S what i meant!!! AAAHH!!!! WE WANT PICTURES! NOW!!!!!!!! What is so bad about posting pictures here? I know that this is Pink's project and everything - but really - this is not about achieving peace in the middle east - it's a thread about a travelling elephant :boxed:. Please - post pictures! I will LOVE looking at them again on the website!!!

At least you saw some pictures...but, I can't see anything if Pink replaces USB before Humphrey comes here. :sneaky2:

We need to hurry Oakie Doke up. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! I can see Petra is online today. :wink2:

At least you saw some pictures...but, I can't see anything if Pink replaces USB before Humphrey comes here. :sneaky2:

We need to hurry Oakie Doke up. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! I can see Petra is online today. :wink2:

I just had another friend who told me that I was never online. And she said that is why she hadnt been in contact with me for a while because she thought I was gone :boxed:. And I had thought that she hated me now for several reasons :boxed: (I hope she doesnt). So I finally changed my settings again. :boxed:

I just had another friend who told me that I was never online. And she said that is why she hadnt been in contact with me for a while because she thought I was gone :boxed:. And I had thought that she hated me now for several reasons :boxed: (I hope she doesnt). So I finally changed my settings again. :boxed:

How could anyone hate you? :huglove:

*stumbles in from work for a short break *

Bianca!!!

Oh, but it is still such a long time... he is such a cutie!! I need new pictures!!!

Ok, what do we need? A galerie. Obviously. A guestbook / wall. The blogs written by each Humphyist.

Oh wait - what about his MYSPACE???

Wait! It mesns that I won't be able to see ANY pictures until Oakie Doke finishes up his web site?

We need to hurry Oakie Doke up.

You guys all think I'm lazy or summit'? I'm totally doing it!

But it's kind of hard to make it fully until I know what to put on it.

I made a cheap (free) temporary host account for him,

and have been working on getting the programs for this kind of blog (it's more complicated than I thought :boxed:)

What do you think of that for the blogs? I like how it has the pictures in there :cheerful_h4h: Or does someone know a better (easier) program-y thing?

AND I started making a banner for the top of the page. But Pink took waaay longer than the 50 minutes she said to come home and send me the picture I wanted :roftl:

So, for pages...

-Front page - Humphrey news maybe? I don't know what kind of news he has ... just thst he has arrived, that kind of thing.

- Humphreygasmic gallery, of course (Does anyone know a program or something to use to make a gallery that you can put in a webpage? preferably with comments?)

- Blogs :P

- link to thread

- link to myspace

- travel list

- about humphrey page?

- guest book, yes. again, anyone know a good one?

(I will look for them, but if you've ever come across one that seems great - like this blog with the cookies, I obviously use it for recipes, but I am always looking at it thinking "woah, this blog looks awesome!":roftl:)

- what about a profile-ish list of members? I don't know ... maybe not...

- a foot shrine?

- something about Mika/MFC? ... naaaah!

- WHAT ELSE?!

Oh! I can see Petra is online today.

I just had another friend who told me that I was never online. And she said that is why she hadnt been in contact with me for a while because she thought I was gone . And I had thought that she hated me now for several reasons (I hope she doesnt). So I finally changed my settings again.

:lmao:!!!

Oh, right, so another question, I was thinking to do the header MFC logo style (yeah? good idea? bad idea?)

What should it say if so?

HUMPHREY

THE ELEPHANT

... HUMPHREY

THE TRAVELLING ELEPHANT

HUMPHREY

. FAN CLUB

SOMETHING

... ELSE ???

So, for pages...

-Front page - Humphrey news maybe? I don't know what kind of news he has ... just thst he has arrived, that kind of thing.

- Humphreygasmic gallery, of course (Does anyone know a program or something to use to make a gallery that you can put in a webpage? preferably with comments?)

No, sorry, I can't help here. I might help with saying "We could put this here or there" but I'm a total knob (thanks for the word btw) when it comes to that technical stuff. It's not that I'm incompetent - I have just never done it and I dont have any time right now to learn how to do it. Sorry.

- Blogs :P

- link to thread

- link to myspace

- travel list

:thumb_yello: Maybe we could ask all who have already had him to write a bit more than those few lines or maybe write short explanations to the photos!

- about humphrey page?

How do you mean?

- guest book, yes. again, anyone know a good one?

NO idea. Sorry.

- what about a profile-ish list of members? I don't know ... maybe not...

I personally wouldnt like photos of me or other things to be distributed anywhere. There are already pictures of me around here and I dont like it. :boxed:

- a foot shrine?

Didnt see this one first - YES!!! LET'S DO THAT!!! HAHA!!! :das:

- something about Mika/MFC? ... naaaah!

Link to MFC is enough. Although I think the MFC should rather have a link to Humphy as he is damn much cooler. :naughty:

- WHAT ELSE?!

I want to have a world map with the places he has visited / will visit in the future. It should be easy to photoshop and if we just take either a big map and draw lines from place to place or big maps of the continents or so or parts of the world and draw lines for his travels and points whereever he stays - if we don't do it THAT accurately, no one shoud have a problem with showing one's location (plus we could just use our usernames). And ppl show their location to the whole world anyway with their MySpace, so.. (or, like in my case, they simply lie).

Oh, right, so another question, I was thinking to do the header MFC logo style (yeah? good idea? bad idea?)

What should it say if so?

HUMPHREY

THE ELEPHANT

... HUMPHREY

THE TRAVELLING ELEPHANT

HUMPHREY

. FAN CLUB

SOMETHING

... ELSE ???

I like the first one. The second one is great, too! But how long can the subtitle (?) be in MFC-font? Do you have this MFC style thing? (can u give it to me? :wub2: )