Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

I guess that is one way of looking at it..... but, they are not going to get off that easily cause those of us that ARE gonna be there are going to bouncing off the walls!!!!! POOR RESAURANT EMPLOYEES!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl: .....imagine all 34 bouncing off the walls!! :shocked: ......hah...and i thought we where only going to break a few walls....:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are gonna break the whole place! :shocked:

-imagines building's four walls all fall outwards at the same time and we are all just left standing in the middle.....frozen-

:roftl:

we'd all be in the middle of the weirdest things too :punk:

-imagines building's four walls all fall outwards at the same time and we are all just left standing in the middle.....frozen-

:roftl:

we'd all be in the middle of the weirdest things too :punk:

.....all standing in the middle singing at the TOP of our lungs....

LOVE LOVE ME and doing our little dance to boot!

all eyes on the MFC :shocked:

.....all standing in the middle singing at the TOP of our lungs....

LOVE LOVE ME and doing our little dance to boot!

all eyes on the MFC :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

we stop slowly..straighten out our clothes and walk away as...elegantly..as possible :bleh:

(not gonna happen :wink2: )

:punk: this is gonna be so great!! gargh im so frustrated! its EXACTLY 1 MONTH from today

I am SO excited and nervous!!!! I am trying not to think about it! Maybe I should stay away from the MFC.... until it is time to leave.....

I am SO excited and nervous!!!! I am trying not to think about it! Maybe I should stay away from the MFC.... until it is time to leave.....

-cracks up- like THAT'LL happen :wink2:

(same thoughts have run through my head, but Wat If I Miss Something Important??!)

I can't eat....

I can't sleep....

I can't think *about anything other than MIKA and being in NYC*....

I can't get SAME JEANS ON out of my feakin' head......

I can't work *cause I am on the MFC*.....

I can't eat....

I can't sleep....

I can't think *about anything other than MIKA and being in NYC*....

I can't get SAME JEANS ON out of my feakin' head......

I can't work *cause I am on the MFC*.....

:blush-anim-cl:

Obsession are blessings in hiding, :naughty:

Add me to the meet, but seriously? You guys are crazy.

No one will be there before 2 pm.

Likely not before 4 pm, it will be FEBRUARY in NY.

When it got cold and blustery a few weeks ago, my sister and I tried going to see a movie and I could hardly stand the walk from the subway to the theatre. We were going to have lunch too, and by the time we walked a few blocks, I was like "I don't frickin' care what we eat or where I just want something warm NOW."

I wasn't dressed for the weather then as well as I could have been--I could have worn my insulated winter jacket instead of my peacoat--but I looked like this and it was freezing.

205853.jpg

I can't imagine waiting outside for over 7 hours (you know the doors always open late) if the weather's anything like that.

Of course it could be warmer too, and then it might be ok. But still, really, noon?

--Jack

Add me to the meet, but seriously? You guys are crazy.

No one will be there before 2 pm.

Likely not before 4 pm, it will be FEBRUARY in NY.

When it got cold and blustery a few weeks ago, my sister and I tried going to see a movie and I could hardly stand the walk from the subway to the theatre. We were going to have lunch too, and by the time we walked a few blocks, I was like "I don't frickin' care what we eat or where I just want something warm NOW."

I wasn't dressed for the weather then as well as I could have been--I could have worn my insulated winter jacket instead of my peacoat--but I looked like this and it was freezing.

205853.jpg

I can't imagine waiting outside for over 7 hours (you know the doors always open late) if the weather's anything like that.

Of course it could be warmer too, and then it might be ok. But still, really, noon?

--Jack

We FINALLY got it all together Jack! Lucy is going to NYC this weekend to scope out the venue and surrounding area. We are trying to find a location that has a clear view of the venue. The 'PLAN' is to stay safe and warm inside the building UNTIL the first sight of human life outside the venue... and then it is a RUN FOR IT.... and that is the magical moment that we line up. It really depends on how soon OR LATE someone gets there....

Now, see I KNOW that we are c-r-a-z-y... but isn't that a bit better of a plan than my initial 5:00AM !!!!!! :naughty:

Hi Holly! I talked to my mother today about going with you, she said she'd think about it.

Not sure if it'll be a "yes" or "no", however I think she likes the idea of me being with SOMEBODY instead of alone, especially since you're a parent, but still, we'll see what happens.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, the best we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

That is..if that offer is still on the table.:blink:

my parents are only dropping me off i think then coming back when we start to stand in line they just want to meet everyone and see who i have been talking online with every second for the past 2 months hehehe

Oh.... well, in THAT case s-u-r-e-l-y I can be on my BEST BEHAVIOR and act like a responsible adult for like 5 minutes *all of this will make perfect sense once you meet me* :lmao: So, they should totally feel you are in good hands! :roftl:

Hi Holly! I talked to my mother today about going with you, she said she'd think about it.

Not sure if it'll be a "yes" or "no", however I think she likes the idea of me being with SOMEBODY instead of alone, especially since you're a parent, but still, we'll see what happens.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, the best we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

That is..if that offer is still on the table.:blink:

Hi Jess!!!! Haven't seen you in DAYS...feels like weeks!!!! :naughty:

Of course the offer still stands.... ALTHOUGH it has been slightly altered....

Alex and I booked our flight this morning..... and due to price increases and transportation issues..... *and being dumb Florida Hillbillies* we are now flying into JFK because the hotel we are staying at has a free shuttle to/from the airport! That really saves a couple of dummdumms, if ya know what I mean! So our hotel is .... I dunno.... somewhere - but, not in NJ....

PERHAPS if your mom actually said yes.... we could meet somewhere!!!! If she says YES - we will figure something out!!!! FO SHO