mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from babysitting. Rough night. Not the kids, though. :naughty:

'Bout that whole thing... I feel for Deb. She's taking so much heat, and she really really cares about the MFC. We should make a deb appreciation thread. She was on all night and I think she logged off maybe a half hour ago, probably pretty bummed about it all. Especially with the last few posts in that thread. But it'd be nice to see in the morning, wouldn't it?

lets make one :mf_rosetinted:

Yes yes Oh yessssss poo poo ands tripple merde.

again with allllll the words you know :roftl:

Thanks for the update, Megan. lol... My comments haven't been directed towards you, fyi. I've just got a big problem with people making degrading comments about Mika (or anyone else for that matter) and also the whole youngling issue bothers me as well.

none of my comments were to you either! i know what i did was wrong :no: i won't do it again but mika4life13 was the only 'youngling' and she knows a LOT more than i do :naughty:

Just got back from babysitting. Rough night. Not the kids, though.

'Bout that whole thing... I feel for Deb. She's taking so much heat, and she really really cares about the MFC. We should make a deb appreciation thread. She was on all night and I think she logged off maybe a half hour ago, probably pretty bummed about it all. Especially with the last few posts in that thread. But it'd be nice to see in the morning, wouldn't it?

i think deb wasn't the only one who had a rough night :bleh: christine got a CRAPLOAD of.. well crap today for just making a thread to not mess up melanie's anymore

again with allllll the words you know :roftl:

none of my comments were to you either! i know what i did was wrong :no: i won't do it again but mika4life13 was the only 'youngling' and she knows a LOT more than i do :naughty:

Well i didn't know what the two words were and then BAM BOOM ZAKAA i got burned.

Just got back from babysitting. Rough night. Not the kids, though.

Oh my gosh. I completely agree. I know that she was throwing her opinion in there, but she was doing it calmly without being harsh. Those last few comments that were directed at her were extremely harsh, and she definitely didn't deserve it at all. She logged off right after that. I don't blame her.

I hope my thread doesn't cause more drama, I'm not trying to side. I just thought Deb's dedication was remarkably clear, polotics aside. She just made me go, "Wow!" in my mind as I read.

d'you have a link?

Now everyone go leave messages so she can return to the MFC tomorrow AM, at least not totally hesitant. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: thanks for making the thread Kate! it was an awesome idea, and i hope it will make her feel MUCHO better!