mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everybody!

glad to see there's an american thread as we're a bit of a minority around here it feels like.... any fellow texans in here? :)

going to make fajitas for dinner tonight-- a truely delicous tex mex meal i missed while i was in europe, hahah :)

no but i'm going to texas ni a couple of monthes :naughty:

i loooove fajitas!!! :wub2:

Welcome girl anachronism! Glad to see a new American in here. Would you like me to add you to the list?

Oh, and I am (hopefully) giving Mika the sewing in Feb. I gave him one the last time I saw him, so it's a bit of a tradition for me. :)

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

Welcome girl anachronism! Glad to see a new American in here. Would you like me to add you to the list?

Oh, and I am (hopefully) giving Mika the sewing in Feb. I gave him one the last time I saw him, so it's a bit of a tradition for me. :)

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

thanks mandi :D

sure you can add me... whenever you get a chance thats fine, thanks! :)

ohhh wow thats awesome, i've been to one gig in italy but unfortunately didn't get to meet mika....:(

and he's not coming anywhere close to texas on his tour... i guess i've just gotta wait! :)

he is sure to love that though! he seems to really appreciate gifts from fans

I added you. You are American #56. :)

That's cool you were able to go to a gig! Maybe next time you'll get lucky and will be able to meet him. I am still shocked that he didn't do any Southern states for this tour coming up. I hope you all get a couple of shows on his next tour!

Hopefully he will like the gift. Right now I am just a little worried I won't get to give it to him...but we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Well, I'm really late posting this, but here it is. I have already completed the Big Girl font. I'm going to make a pizza/diet coke to have next to that and then have a big pink balloon to have up next to the Happy Ending.

:jawdrop:

That's just amazing. I loved it before and now it looks even better.

Hey everybody!

glad to see there's an american thread as we're a bit of a minority around here it feels like.... any fellow texans in here? :)

going to make fajitas for dinner tonight-- a truely delicous tex mex meal i missed while i was in europe, hahah :)

Me...

And yum, Tex Mex is the best :wub2:

cool! what cities are you gonna visit? i think austin is my favorite city in texas... and you can get some really really good fajitas there haha

Austin's my favorite too :biggrin2: San Antonio is a close 2nd.

I added you. You are American #56. :)

That's cool you were able to go to a gig! Maybe next time you'll get lucky and will be able to meet him. I am still shocked that he didn't do any Southern states for this tour coming up. I hope you all get a couple of shows on his next tour!

Hopefully he will like the gift. Right now I am just a little worried I won't get to give it to him...but we'll just have to wait and see. :)

yeah i know, no fair to us southerners!

i'm sure you'll be able to give it to him though. how was meeting him last time? :)

yeah! "keep austin weird" hahah :)

and of course san anton.... you can't beat the riverwalk at night, its gorgeous :)

Of course :wink2:

periback.jpg

And it certainly is. I was there for the lighting ceremony this year at Thanksgiving and it was amazing. :mf_lustslow:

Thanks Rilo! I can't wait to get it all finished. I've got lots more ideas for it.... :D

I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it'll be absolutely lovely :biggrin2:

i'm from iowa and we're going to texas on a band trip :biggrin2:

iowa! wow! i've never been to the midwest myself... i would love to just take a road trip around the US and see everyyyyyyything. haha

i was in band in high school! i'm in college now and don't play a whole lot (i play the flute...)

what do you play?

Of course :wink2:

periback.jpg

And it certainly is. I was there for the lighting ceremony this year at Thanksgiving and it was amazing. :mf_lustslow:

haha i need one of those shirts....

sorry, what lighting? like a christmas tree lighting?

oh... and have you seen mika in texas? i didn't get to go when he came to austin (its a little far from me, and didn't work out) :(

iowa! wow! i've never been to the midwest myself... i would love to just take a road trip around the US and see everyyyyyyything. haha

i was in band in high school! i'm in college now and don't play a whole lot (i play the flute...)

what do you play?

i've only been to florida and california.. i'd like to go east and see new york :wub2:

i play the bari saxophone which you may know is the biggest saxophone :naughty: i can fit in the case lol

i've only been to florida and california.. i'd like to go east and see new york :wub2:

i play the bari saxophone which you may know is the biggest saxophone :naughty: i can fit in the case lol

oh yeah! the bari sax! haha, thats awesome. i played a little bit of the tenor sax my senior year in jazz band... wasn't very good, haha

thats funny, cause sometimes at football games i would play the piccolo, which was so small i could fit it in my hatbox hahaha :)

i really want to see new york and cali both! and i'd like to see oregon (portland specifically), and then see some sights like the grand canyon, places like yellowstone, oh, and NIAGRA FALLS!!

And the coolest Jersey-ite.

:mf_rosetinted:

nahhh i'll just stick with new york :naughty:

oh yeah! the bari sax! haha, thats awesome. i played a little bit of the tenor sax my senior year in jazz band... wasn't very good, haha

thats funny, cause sometimes at football games i would play the piccolo, which was so small i could fit it in my hatbox hahaha :)

i really want to see new york and cali both! and i'd like to see oregon (portland specifically), and then see some sights like the grand canyon, places like yellowstone, oh, and NIAGRA FALLS!!

for our school we have to share our instruments with the people in jazz band but i refused to share mine :roftl: my band teacher was a bit mad..

i don't want to see the usa as much as i want to see a lot of europe :wub2: i'd love to go to london and france and sweden and germany and spain and australia:bleh: