American Thread Part II

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would get both, but my dad wont let me. (even though I'll pay! LOL).

I wish they had Relax on here, it would make this so much easier.

They have Stuck In The Middle, Big girl, Billy Brown, Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Any Other World, and Love Today.

It was between Grace Kelly, Big Girl, and Lollipop, and now I'm stuck again! LOL

well, I'll tell you the one's I already got:

Good Old Fashioned Loverboy-Queen

Saturday Night's All Right For Fighting-Elton John

Flathead-The Fratellis

Love Song-Sara Bareilles

I was saving Mika for last so I could choose, but it's too hard!

I decided on Grace Kelly!

:thumb_yello:

It won poplular vote amongst friends. haha

I wish they had Relax as a choice, I probably would've gone with that.

I was suprised to see SITM and no Relax.

Grace Kelly is my ringtone, and Relax is my text tone. :biggrin2: I used some website and got them for free, but I don't think the website is working too well anymore. You could try it though, I guess. You can make the tone or search for it and they send it to your phone as a text message.

Grace Kelly is my ringtone, and Relax is my text tone. :biggrin2: I used some website and got them for free, but I don't think the website is working too well anymore. You could try it though, I guess. You can make the tone or search for it and they send it to your phone as a text message.

Hmm..I should look for the giggle tone! haha I can actually text now! I'm very happy about that!

And the ringtones are really long, so it's the whole Grace Kelly chorus and a little more. :thumb_yello:

Hmm..I should look for the giggle tone! haha I can actually text now! I'm very happy about that!

And the ringtones are really long, so it's the whole Grace Kelly chorus and a little more. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's on there somewhere! That's where I got it. That was my text tone for a long time. My dad hated it. :bleh:

Yeah, it's phonezoo.com. Like I said, I don't know how well it works anymore. I think something happened and all the ringtones got set to private or something so when you search for them nothing shows up. But if you have a song on your computer you can upload it onto the site and pick which part you want as a ringtone. Or if you look at user profiles you can use the ringtones they have (I think).

Yeah, it's phonezoo.com. Like I said, I don't know how well it works anymore. I think something happened and all the ringtones got set to private or something so when you search for them nothing shows up. But if you have a song on your computer you can upload it onto the site and pick which part you want as a ringtone. Or if you look at user profiles you can use the ringtones they have (I think).

Okay, thanks!

I'll try to look for it..