mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm fine, thanks! How are you both? :D

Megan, we took about two hours at David's Bridal. Katherine tried on her dress (after the lady brought her the wrong dress and wrong underpinnings) and she tried it on so my mom and her other bridesmaid Lauren could see it on her.

All the bridesmaids tried on a couple of dresses, but we really didn't like the one that Katherine liked. I felt so restricted in it, even though it was a pretty dress. So we didn't buy anything today and are planning to go to another store this week! I have some pictures from tonight, so I will try to post em!

I'm fine, thanks! How are you both? :D

Megan, we took about two hours at David's Bridal. Katherine tried on her dress (after the lady brought her the wrong dress and wrong underpinnings) and she tried it on so my mom and her other bridesmaid Lauren could see it on her.

All the bridesmaids tried on a couple of dresses, but we really didn't like the one that Katherine liked. I felt so restricted in it, even though it was a pretty dress. So we didn't buy anything today and are planning to go to another store this week! I have some pictures from tonight, so I will try to post em!

YAY! pictures :biggrin2: i wish i had a reason to try on dresses :wub2:

if a reason doesn't come up soon i'm just going to try them on for fun :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, at one point my other sister was trying on dresses cos she was bored. lol

I tried on two. I liked a pink one that I put on, but Katherine wasn't jazzed about it.... I can't wait to go back and try on some more. Katherine said no matter what, we need to have the dresses bought by next Sat.

I'm going to upload pics to facebook in just a few mins. :D

Yeah, at one point my other sister was trying on dresses cos she was bored. lol

I tried on two. I liked a pink one that I put on, but Katherine wasn't jazzed about it.... I can't wait to go back and try on some more. Katherine said no matter what, we need to have the dresses bought by next Sat.

I'm going to upload pics to facebook in just a few mins. :D

i would try on all the big poofy dresses.. like the ones in grease haha

it seems like katherine knows what she's doing :thumb_yello: setting deadlines always helps you stay on track.

looking forward to it :wink2:

I know what you mean. I kept wanting a dress with a bouffant silhouette, but my mom was like "Manda, no poofy dresses!" cos I'm just the bridesmaid. :P HMPH!

LOL ;)

Yeah, she has done very well with the planning. Everyone is shocked she's getting married in March, cos it's so soon. Just goes to show you that it can be done!

Here's two pictures that I was in. I love how you can see my tan lines when I'm in the blue dress. lol

n15932359_37300453_8308.jpg

n15932359_37300454_8603.jpg

I know what you mean. I kept wanting a dress with a bouffant silhouette, but my mom was like "Manda, no poofy dresses!" cos I'm just the bridesmaid. :P HMPH!

LOL ;)

Yeah, she has done very well with the planning. Everyone is shocked she's getting married in March, cos it's so soon. Just goes to show you that it can be done!

Here's two pictures that I was in. I love how you can see my tan lines when I'm in the blue dress. lol

n15932359_37300453_8308.jpg

n15932359_37300454_8603.jpg

sooner or later you will get to have a poofy dress :naughty:

those pictures are so cute!! i like the blue dresses and the tiaras lol it seems like you had a fun day :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it was fun! We kept telling Katherine that the bridesmaids should get tiaras, but she didn't go for that idea. ;) Oh well....

Anyway....how was your day? :D

:naughty: i can just picture everybody telling the bridesmaids how beautiful their tiaras are and then not paying attention to the bride lol that would be bad

i didn't really do much :P i went grocery shopping then watched a movie and read :naughty: my life is pretty uneventful