• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!!!:punk:

Chewing bananas then?:roftl:

blah.png

11749124.jpg

HAHAHA, I have my MOM quoting that scene. :lmfao:

Now whenever I say something stupid, she goes "Don't ever talk to me again as long as you live.:mf_rosetinted: "

Im SO getting one of those....

well I'm going to make one, and if it turns out alright, I'll post a picture on here. I just have to get to Wally World and get a plain white tshirt (which I was planning on doing anyway, since I have a tendency of making my own clothes...)

If you like it, I'll make you one.:biggrin2:

well I'm going to make one, and if it turns out alright, I'll post a picture on here. I just have to get to Wally World and get a plain white tshirt (which I was planning on doing anyway, since I have a tendency of making my own clothes...)

If you like it, I'll make you one.:biggrin2:

Woweee! Im gonna see if i can make one first! We should all make one and like post them on here!

You know what? I have RSI in my finger from the scroll button on my mouse ive been online so long today.

arrrgh!

I don't really listen to it, I can only get it trough my telly:thumbdown:

But I do remember him being there once and they spoke with a girl who has the "wine gums, envy and pieces of rainbow" tattooed somewhere on her body. And Noel actually thought they said something else on the show, but thankfully she was right...Imagine getting it wrongly tattooed on you:shocked:

You can listen online too! :thumb_yello: it's on every Saturday and there is also the poddy podcasts :bleh:

Gosh yeah, you'd be fairly peed off with yourself after that, not to mention embarrassed! :boxed::naughty:

hehe, no its okiessss.

That's cool.

I miss Noel on the buzzcocks (you know, when he was on the panel for like 3 weeks it was awesome). I think he should be on it all the time.

I agree :)

It's like, nearly everyone on this thread has a noel/russell/noel+russell av, i shall have to change mine soon :naughty:

Ohmygosh! yeah!

When he comes to Europe again (yeah M! I said 'when' not if!! :naughty: ) we'll all meet up and wear them. We'll have our very own Goth Detectives group!

But... but I'm in the states. :tears:

But... but I'm in the states. :tears:

Come to Europe then!!!!!!!!! :naughty::roftl:

(easier said than done like) I had a dream about Noel last night, that he told me he was gay with Bill!!! I was like - noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think its cos i saw that picture!!!

Anyone here by the way???

I'm fine thank you, how are you?

Yeah, I like to sleep in when I can :naughty: we could do with some new customers in our Nabootique here!:roftl:

:roftl:

I don't think many people know who the Goth Detectives are....

Aiiiii! Im so making that T Shirt! you know the "Wine Gums, Envy and Pieces Of Rainbow" one!!!!