How Can I Get Backstage?

Colleen

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear mostly when I drive. Having 2 kids though, I've had to alter the "F" word.

When I start to curse and say "Fu-" (fah) , I catch myself before its too late and say "Fah-goodness sake" or "Fah-pete's sake".

Sh!t is "Sheesh" before I finish the word.:naughty:

I wouldn't bother with that. Not once they're old enough to distinguish when it's appropriate to say and when it isn't. Like you don't want your 3-year-old telling granny to f-off.

But if FMBM wants to tell Mika some f-ing bitch ripped her card, she can knock herself out. :roftl:

I stretch like two words to mika into a paragraph...talking about my feelings etc... what a sappy girl I am:wub2:

ah well... I'm going to do my work:thumbdown:

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to do work? Lameeeee.

:naughty:

Haha good girl *pats head* BYE! :biggrin2: Love you too :bleh:

I wouldn't bother with that. Not once they're old enough to distinguish when it's appropriate to say and when it isn't. Like you don't want your 3-year-old telling granny to f-off.

But if FMBM wants to tell Mika some f-ing bitch ripped her card, she can knock herself out. :roftl:

Aww thanks ;P

I used to tell my Grandma to "smell my wiener" :blink:....I am one messed up kid

Yeah true.

Well I felt like a bitch haha sort of. Sometimes I can't control the tone of my voice so I say things with a certain bitchiness when I don't mean too:blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean. I've had people (who don't know me) been afraid to talk to me because I said something in a bitchy way, not meaning to and because I swear.

Though, I don't blame you for being mad that someone ripped your card.

I know I got mad when some drunk guy tried to push me out of my 2nd row spot at the Mika concert. I don't remember exactly what I said, but the guy left and the other guy standing next to me raised his eyebrows. :naughty:

I know what you mean. I've had people (who don't know me) been afraid to talk to me because I said something in a bitchy way, not meaning to and because I swear.

I know I got mad when some drunk guy tried to push me out of my 2nd row spot at the Mika concert. I don't remember exactly what I said, but the guy left and the other guy standing next to me raised his eyebrows. :naughty:

HAHAHA! You stared those bitches down!

feisty. i like it! :das:

lol xDD

lol good for you then!

You know what I was also thinking about that upset me from that concert...no Ice Man. I was really looking forward to seeing that guy. I had Ice Ice Baby all ready to go in my head.

You know what I was also thinking about that upset me from that concert...no Ice Man. I was really looking forward to seeing that guy. I had Ice Ice Baby all ready to go in my head.

OMMG. Icey! <3

He wasn't there? Shame :tears:

i have a ? bout the rows and stuff since it is my first concert are there rows or is it just like a moshpit are there dividers or can u squeeze to the front???

Well, I dont know which concert you are going to, so im afraid I can't answer your question. :no:

OMMG. Icey! <3

He wasn't there? Shame :tears:

No!

There were hardly any security guards...only ones from the venue, and they weren't even standing next to Mika. If I had really wanted to, I could have had a free shot at Mika.

first of all wats the ice man (it is really funny wen u dont know wat people are talking about cuz it sounds so ridiculous! the ice man hahaha):roftl: :roftl:

and i am going to the new york one on 2/2/08:wink2:

He (is, was?) one of Mika's body guards and he had an "icy stare". Then we all poked fun at him on here, calling him Ice Man, and making pictures, and stuff. The thread's still probably around here somewhere...

first of all wats the ice man (it is really funny wen u dont know wat people are talking about cuz it sounds so ridiculous! the ice man hahaha):roftl: :roftl:

and i am going to the new york one on 2/2/08:wink2:

Ice man' date=' is THE MAN. :wink2:

Hmmmm i just checked the website, but there isn't much information! Sorry. But im pretty sure its just a floor. lol.

No!

There were hardly any security guards...only ones from the venue, and they weren't even standing next to Mika. If I had really wanted to, I could have had a free shot at Mika.

How did you ever resist the urge ? :roftl: