The Degrassi Thread

AKateisaKate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i loooooooooooooove degrassi although the last episode i watched was when darcy gets raped!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: i wasnt able to watch it for a while cuz i have been way busy with school and the mfc, and had some friend problems along the way but i dont know how i will understand it once i watch it again:blink: some one fill me in!

I love Degrassi!! Although, I prefer the original...starting from The Kids of Degrassi Street, Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High!! And who can forget the movie....can't remember the name but OMG I loved it!!!

watched them all as a teen in the 80s! came home after school:)

didn't watch the later episodes until later ...which are quite good indeed.

Ah yes the 80s!

remember Spike...and that curly haired guy...and the guy with the hat...and the skinny guy with glasses...and the annoying teacher....the twins

Spike......Shane? possibly (Emma's father)....Joey Jeramiah :wub2: ....Wheels?....Mr. Raditch or the one with the long dark hair....Heather and Erica!!!

Yeah...so I know the characters....sue me :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...

Did you bump this after I mentioned it in the American thread?

:roftl:

Quite possibly. :roftl::das:

OMG!!!:shocked:

This takes me back. I'll be Googling "Degrassi High" now. Memory lane here I come.

If I say a name can you guess what show it was from?

KEVIN KUBUSHESKIE (Don't google right away)

:boxed: I'm completely stumped.

BRILLIANT thread

loveeee Degrassi.

for those that watched like, the early ones and then the newer ones, how crazy is it how much all of them changed?!

have new ones started up yet?

Yup, there's only been about two or three so far though. Friday's was scandalous! EMMA. BTW, I really hope she doesn't fall back into old habits and that Ellie doesn't become an alcoholic either.

I saw it once like last week haha.

It was the one where this one guy gets shot by the guy that got paint and feathers on him :blink:

i liked it though! It was entertaining. It's just fun to watch crappy soap operas sometimes.

:bleh:

i wouldn't call it a soap.

it's more like a low budget canadians teen drama :roftl: