Does anybody know..

BethLovesMika

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want to do myspace, we usually email it to someone going to a gig, who then prints it out and passes it on. I passed one on when I met him in Tokyo, and I know people have passed them on for me. (Ever grateful)

He does read them, we know.

So befriend someone going to a gig closer to the time, and they will do the job for you.

Or join one of the projects that are always emerging, like the one we did late last year of The Year in Cartoon Motion book where lots of people wrote letters, or the various scrapbooks...there is always stuff happening. Keep your eye out for the next ones.:wink2:

Hi Beth, I love letters, i mean real letters.

I personally don't feel like printed texts. They are just not real to me.

But I am absolutely rubbish at being a proper fan

I've no idea where you can post it to, myspace, well, i've never set up mine properly, i just use it to listen to indie new bands ...

But if you want to do it, just go to the venue and try your luck !

Usually i go gigs half an hour later than the door time, but if u want to see the artist, big ones like Mika, my friend said that you'd better get to the venue before 3 to wait, and also wait after the show, bit silly :wink2:

well, if you do want to do something, then no fear really

if it is a letter i'd love to give it to Mika himself, but if you are bit out of luck

then give it to whoever or just throw it onto the stage,hahaha

Hi Beth, I love letters, i mean real letters.

I personally don't feel like printed texts. They are just not real to me.

But I am absolutely rubbish at being a proper fan

I've no idea where you can post it to, myspace, well, i've never set up mine properly, i just use it to listen to indie new bands ...

But if you want to do it, just go to the venue and try your luck !

Usually i go gigs half an hour later than the door time, but if u want to see the artist, big ones like Mika, my friend said that you'd better get to the venue before 3 to wait, and also wait after the show, bit silly :wink2:

well, if you do want to do something, then no fear really

if it is a letter i'd love to give it to Mika himself, but if you are bit out of luck

then give it to whoever or just throw it onto the stage,hahaha

Lol Ive just signed up to myspace its so flippin complicated :blink: but I think I'm getting to sorta know my way round now..And when I do finally (eventually) see him in concert, Yeah I'll just throw it at him woop woop ''Mika catch this.. Oh and I can see your boogers'' lol great ideas thanks :groupwave:

Lol Ive just signed up to myspace its so flippin complicated :blink: but I think I'm getting to sorta know my way round now..And when I do finally (eventually) see him in concert, Yeah I'll just throw it at him woop woop ''Mika catch this.. Oh and I can see your boogers'' lol great ideas thanks :groupwave:

u r very welcome !! i thought so too, and make sure your envelope is in high saturation so he can catch it. im not sure whether he can see it or not while he is doing the gig, throw during the keyboard session !!

hahaha, see your boogers, so funny

What's high saturation mean? *Very confuzzled* Lol yeah ''Mika that's one BIIIGG BOOGER up your nose..want me to get it for you..'' :roftl: *stops imagining now* :bleh:..I wonder if he gets boogers?..I want one of Mika's boogers!

hahahaha, pardon my laughter

i am ashamed to be a fan now !! everyone here is too weird :roftl:

i mean colours in very very high intensity !! so he won't miss it !!

u r bit insane, aren't u ? right, u give him a colourful letter, he gives you

some colourful boogers :chair:

hahahaha, pardon my laughter

i am ashamed to be a fan now !! everyone here is too weird :roftl:

i mean colours in very very high intensity !! so he won't miss it !!

u r bit insane, aren't u ? right, u give him a colourful letter, he gives you

some colourful boogers :chair:

Lol ok yeah of course it will be rainbow colours .. he'll love that .. I just hope he picks it up lol .. Like my signiture? lol (Booger Woogey) Lol.. I am insane many people say that..:naughty: Why not trust myspace?? :wink2: Oh I want a big green booger! I'll save it in a jar forever..

Lol ok yeah of course it will be rainbow colours .. he'll love that .. I just hope he picks it up lol .. Like my signiture? lol (Booger Woogey) Lol.. I am insane many people say that..:naughty: Why not trust myspace?? :wink2: Oh I want a big green booger! I'll save it in a jar forever..

he will i think, but we'd better let it drown, you know, just in case too many letters fly onto the stage !!

it's very late !! u can stop the boogers talk now !

keep the big rainbow colour booger in a jar !! you can label it like "Mika's"

yuck :bleh:

he will i think, but we'd better let it drown, you know, just in case too many letters fly onto the stage !!

it's very late !! u can stop the boogers talk now !

keep the big rainbow colour booger in a jar !! you can label it like "Mika's"

yuck :bleh:

:naughty: Ok I'll stop with the booger talk I added you to my buddy list, talk soon I'm off to bed Its 3:39am! :wink2: