if i were an animal....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to ride horses too..how I love them! An horse can help you to find your equilibrium coz it "feel" your moods..aaaw I need them again! They're the best pet-therapy:wub2:

I used to ride horses too. They're great animals. :wub2:

I always loved to ride in the woods. That was just the best freedom feeling ever.:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

I used to ride horses too. They're great animals. :wub2:

I always loved to ride in the woods. That was just the best freedom feeling ever.:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

don't tell me! It's fantabolous! we use to play at "treasure-find" on horses in a pine forest near the sea...how fun, the appaloosa of a friend always stopped to eat something from the brushes:roftl:my happiest moments:cheerful_h4h:

don't tell me! It's fantabolous! we use to play at "treasure-find" on horses in a pine forest near the sea...how fun, the appaloosa of a friend always stopped to eat something from the brushes:roftl:my happiest moments:cheerful_h4h:

Yeah! A friend of mine has 2 horses, and sometimes her and I go horseriding. Me on her horse and she on her brother's. And then to gallop over long paths is just. :wub2:

me being the nosey person i am i want to know what animal you would be and why. can be mythical or normal i dont mind but there has to be a reason. contrary to popular belife i would not be a cat. proberbly a spanial dog. coz they are good listners and always full of energy. so what would you be???or evan what would mika be?:roftl:

I'd be a cat.

They have nine lives!!

So the saying goes.

Yeah! A friend of mine has 2 horses, and sometimes her and I go horseriding. Me on her horse and she on her brother's. And then to gallop over long paths is just. :wub2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

my friend is a bit distant...in Rome

and go to a riding school it's quite expensive :tears:

but I have to do it at least once this year:sneaky2::cool:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwshe is sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo sweet:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: fluffy!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh sheeeeeeeeeeee isssssssssss!!!!:punk:

If I could be any animal (Including Mythical) it would have to be the amazing beautiful Unicorn..Running free wherever your want, been able to cure any disease, living in the forest wit all the other animals... Ive got a tattoo of one on my leg..I cried when i had it done:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

unicorns_csg010.jpg

If I could be any animal (Including Mythical) it would have to be the amazing beautiful Unicorn..Running free wherever your want, been able to cure any disease, living in the forest wit all the other animals... Ive got a tattoo of one on my leg..I cried when i had it done:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

i do like unicorn but ...... dog is the bestest :mf_lustslow:

unicorns_csg010.jpg

wow. unicorns are stunning creatures. i love drawing them but i cry if it comes out wrong.