This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but they show the next day's episode on one of the channels :wink2: so technically i watched tomorrow's episode just now.. err.. did that make any sense? lol

lol for me it does but the way vanessa told you that it was thursday was hilarious!! i still can't stop laughing!!:roftl:

well ur.. yeah a lot :bleh:

but then, after london, i went to a little town and it was called bottresford(lol weird name but ive dreamed about that!) and that little city was really weird so i went away :lmfao:

that was my dream :bleh:

i dream crazy things as well... sometimes... at least when i remember what i dream...:blink::bleh:

lol for me it does but the way vanessa told you that it was thursday was hilarious!! i still can't stop laughing!!:roftl:

lol, i had a feeling someone would mention it, but then i thought i'd explain after if someone would ask :naughty::naughty:

yeah but they show the next day's episode on one of the channels :wink2: so technically i watched tomorrow's episode just now.. err.. did that make any sense? lol

its ok, but i prefer tarama *licks lips* .. ya it was.. yeah i kinda figured.. but i just can't be bothered to explain what stuff is anymore :naughty: lol

Yeah that's cool !!So you aren't watching it tomorrow then ?:blink:

Danika i don't know what tarama is ?so we're speaking different languages here !:naughty:

u have strange dreams :naughty:

nope.. u didn't, should i be worried? :naughty:

yeah i know! :shocked:

:lmfao:

well when i was little (i dont know how old i was exactly) i had to go to a hospital in venetia and i was screaming 'stop stop stooopo stop stop!' but i said it like i was british :lmao:

well when i was little (i dont know how old i was exactly) i had to go to a hospital in venetia and i was screaming 'stop stop stooopo stop stop!' but i said it like i was british :lmao:

Haha that's funny !!!i can't stop laughing !:roftl:

Yeah that's cool !!So you aren't watching it tomorrow then ?:blink:

Danika i don't know what tarama is ?so we're speaking different languages here !:naughty:

well i could watch Monday's episode tomorrow, but i have italian school :thumbdown:

lmao.. it's short for taramasalata! you know.. the 'fish paste' thing

what are you dreaming then? :shocked:

im dreaming a lot about london and lifts!

lol well sometimes i dream about people i don't even like but the worst thing is that at first i'm in one place and suddenly i'm in a completely different one... and it becomes worst...the things and situations that happen are just like :blink: and when i have this dreams i'm just all day thinking about them and why i had them...

yeah i know! :shocked:

:lmfao:

ooh.. odd lol.. why did u have to go to hospital?

i didnt told you? :lmfao:

mwuahahaha it was weird and my mum didnt expect that but i was walking through the streets of venetia and i was running really hard and then i came eye-in-eye with a pole (urrr right word?) so i had to go to the hospital and i screamed stop stop stooooooooooop!!! lmao!

well i could watch Monday's episode tomorrow, but i have italian school :thumbdown:

lmao.. it's short for taramasalata! you know.. the 'fish paste' thing

I don't know why do you go to that school anymore I'm sure you know a lot of italian already !

Taramasalata :mf_lustslow: is very good !!I ate this morning !:bleh:

i didnt told you? :lmfao:

mwuahahaha it was weird and my mum didnt expect that but i was walking through the streets of venetia and i was running really hard and then i came eye-in-eye with a pole (urrr right word?) so i had to go to the hospital and i screamed stop stop stooooooooooop!!! lmao!

Nope !!!

I think a long time ago you used to be an italian !:naughty::roftl:

I don't know why do you go to that school anymore I'm sure you know a lot of italian already !

Taramasalata :mf_lustslow: is very good !!I ate this morning !:bleh:

for my exam, which is REALLY hard:thumbdown:

yeah its sooo yummy, i haven't had it in ages though :sad:

yes it is!! lol i'm in the same situation (not with the hospital i mean laughing)

and about the italian school... well i know a bit of it (italian)but i really want to learn it!

That's stuff is nasty!

mm... what's that??:blink: