• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY! The people are back!

Ive had a really intressting day!

I went into london for a tour around the greenpeace headquaters then we went to croydon and got people to fill in a poll.

It was the first time Ive been out with them before and I got a major confidence booast from chatting to random strangers!

omg i cant believe i actually havent been on all day!:shocked: i was wayyyy busy with work i am really pissed off now because my teacher posted on blackboard (this website where u can sighn in and teachers post your grades up) that i got an 87 on my midterm and i was really happy but kind of confused why i got such a good grade since i didnt think i did to well on it but she miss marked it on blackboard and i really got a 67 :tears: i told everyone including my parents that i got an 87 but then had to reexplain that i got a 67 i was in tears when i got my report card so now i have to amazing for the next two quarters to be able to stay in the same math :tears:

omg i cant believe i actually havent been on all day!:shocked: i was wayyyy busy with work i am really pissed off now because my teacher posted on blackboard (this website where u can sighn in and teachers post your grades up) that i got an 87 on my midterm and i was really happy but kind of confused why i got such a good grade since i didnt think i did to well on it but she miss marked it on blackboard and i really got a 67 :tears: i told everyone including my parents that i got an 87 but then had to reexplain that i got a 67 i was in tears when i got my report card so now i have to amazing for the next two quarters to be able to stay in the same math :tears:

aww hope you're feeling better now!

Yay.. the people are back!

Wow... that really is a yummy sig picture :D

haha yes i guess that means we're not cursed:cool:

mika was on his mikamyspace account today!:blink: or at least somethat comes in contact with mika! :woot_jump: i love viewing his myspace account (his public one duh!) the same day he was on it it makes me feel connected to him somehow lol!

Sure his public one, if you had his private, everyone from MFC would hack your account to see the link to his private account :roftl:

I like his MySpace profile too... :)