AKateisaKate

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do you love me?

How much do you care?

How much do you miss me when I'm not there?

What's outside your window?

Are you wearing any pants?

Are you any good at ice-skating?

If Hollis got a horroibly ugly haircut and sent you a pic, would you tell her the truth?

Were you part of any particular "scene" (emo, preppy, etc) in high school?

Have you ever worn something inappropriate to church?

If Mikey Choi came up to you after a gig and tried to get you to make out with him, would you go for it? Would you tell the MFC?

Is there any food you wouldn't eat even for $1,000?

Have you stepped on your dog again lately?

If a genie said he could arrange it so that Mika would want you to dance on stage with him for an entire tour - but in exchange, your dad would have to spend a year in Antarctica - would you take him up on it?

Have you got any pets? if so, what?

What was the name of your first crush?

What is ur fave Mika song?

What hobbies(other than Mika:wink2: ) do u have?

If u could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

If u could meet anyone in the world (except Mika, sorry) who would it be(they can be dead or alive).

How did u find mfc?

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

What is the most money you have spent on one item? and what was it?

• I have a terrier/chihuahua mix named Helga, and a goldfish I won at a carnival last summer named Charlie the Unicorn, after the viral video.

• My first crush was George Harrison. My first REAL PERSON crush was my uncle, Craig, when I was about 4.

• Favorite Mika song is "Overrated", but if you're talking about album songs, it's probablyyyyyy....... hmm. Grace Kelly.

• Hobbies other than Mika... I don't know, I don't really have a lot. I love makeup, anything that has to do with makeup, collecting it, etc. I love art, even though I decided not to take my art courses anymore. They've displayed some of my work at the local art center. I'm really into HTML and web design, aswell.

• Anywhere in the world would be Germany. Mostly because my family is German, and I think it would be an interesting country to visit.

• Anyone in the world, alive or dead... George Harrison.

• I found the MFC on a youtube video. It said "Follow bab and sou to the MikaFanClub" or something like that, so I did.

• I'm not sure what the craziest thing I've ever done is. :(

• Most money on one item... well my computer was a gift, so the most money on one thing would be my Mp3 player. It was about $138, and I'm going to count that even though it was a birthday present. I picked it out, ordered it, etc.

aslfjladsjflsajdflsaf.

soo...

what do you prefer, pink or yellow?

how many cats do i have?

what time were you born?

do you like german chocolate?

do you love me? are you playin' your love gaaaaaames with me?!?

• Pink. :cheerful_h4h:

• How many cats do YOU have? I don't know... 3?

• 9:39 a.m. on a Tuesday.:naughty:

• Loveeee ittttt! add that to my reasons for going to Germany list.

• Maybe the way the moonlight is playing off your... seaweed.

Mika or Hollis?

• If they were both drowning, or if they were both hanging off the inside of a volcano, I'd save Hollis first.

How much do you love me?

How much do you care?

How much do you miss me when I'm not there?

What's outside your window?

Are you wearing any pants?

Are you any good at ice-skating?

If Hollis got a horroibly ugly haircut and sent you a pic, would you tell her the truth?

Were you part of any particular "scene" (emo, preppy, etc) in high school?

Have you ever worn something inappropriate to church?

If Mikey Choi came up to you after a gig and tried to get you to make out with him, would you go for it? Would you tell the MFC?

Is there any food you wouldn't eat even for $1,000?

Have you stepped on your dog again lately?

If a genie said he could arrange it so that Mika would want you to dance on stage with him for an entire tour - but in exchange, your dad would have to spend a year in Antarctica - would you take him up on it?

• Alot.

• Quite a bit.

• I miss you so much. :crybaby:

• Outside the window of the room I'm in right now? Trees and a yard. The yard is filled with statues and flowers. And sticks.

• I'm wearing olive green sweatpants. It's my time of the month, and I don't feel like getting gussied up.

• I used to be somewhat good at ice-skating. My feet got in alot of pain really quick though, so I quit.

• I told her I didn't like her ugly purse once, but then I realized it was only because I was super jealous, and wanted it for myself. So maybe this haircut would be the same way. And I still think it's funny that people on here think there's some kind of romantic love thing going on.

• I'm still in highschool.:naughty: And I don't think so... I just wear what I like. It usually turns out to be something that looks like it was made in the 60's.

• Inappropriate... I don't think so. One time I went to Jewish temple with my dad when I was a kid, and I didn't realize I had a pin on my coat that said "Jesus is coming soon, are you ready?" I was like... 9.

• No, I wouldn't do it. Mikey Choi isn't my type. Plus, he's married, isn't he? If I made out with Luke, though... I would only tell Hollis and Kourtney. Maybe Hilary if she could keep her mouth shut. I'd tell Jess, but she'd tell her priest, who would tell MY priest.

• I wouldn't eat St. Bernard. Apparently they torture them and kill them in a place in China, because the torture gets the adrenaline going, which makes the meat "sweeter". So... that's just sick.

• Not lately.:wink2:

• My dad? Definitely. If a genie said he could make me dance on stage, but my dad would DIE, I would do it. I can't stand my dad. If he asked the same questions about my mom, I couldn't do it. Sorry Mika. Mommy > You.

Are there Ghosts in your radio?

It's on, and the ghosts in the radio are singin' along and they go "Ohhhh...."

Did you ever hear that song?

Have you ever died your hair Pink?

Yup, about 3 or so times already. It was pink when I was about 12, then again when I was around 15, and last summer I had it pink for about a month or two.

Wow, I have a facination with Pink hair.... I don't know why!

So, W-H-Y do you think that you are fat? I saw your picture in the picture thread.... and you are SO beautiful!!!! If I was your size I would be SO happy.... HENCE, the reason I think you are okay with your size.... BECAUSE you are a perfect size... to me you are JUST right!

Stick people break in half!

Wow, I have a facination with Pink hair.... I don't know why!

So, W-H-Y do you think that you are fat? I saw your picture in the picture thread.... and you are SO beautiful!!!! If I was your size I would be SO happy.... HENCE, the reason I think you are okay with your size.... BECAUSE you are a perfect size... to me you are JUST right!

Stick people break in half!

Lol, well thank you for the compliments. I think I'm fat because I weigh about 270, and for my height (5'10"), apparently that's "obese". At least my doctors harp on me for losing weight.

and psh, you're not fat either! I wish I was your size.

Lol, well thank you for the compliments. I think I'm fat because I weigh about 270, and for my height (5'10"), apparently that's "obese". At least my doctors harp on me for losing weight.

and psh, you're not fat either! I wish I was your size.

You do not look a lb. over 160.... *seriously*

You carry your weight WELL!!! I think you look absolutely divine!

And uumm, well I am 5'7" and 235 - and supposedly on the verge of being morbidly obsese! Who the hell makes these rules anyways?

As far as dress size... we are probably about the same!

oooooooooooooh my question...what do you think of the name steave? do you like cheese? do you agree chipmunks are invaiding the planit with silver tea spoons and they come from mars? do alians egsist(other than the chipmunks) anyways im gettin a bit hyper. i think if i ever get the chance to talk to mika then i will ask him.

You do not look a lb. over 160.... *seriously*

You carry your weight WELL!!! I think you look absolutely divine!

I'm blushing.:blush-anim-cl:

What is your fave song of ALL time?

"Life on Mars?" by Bowie.:wink2:

oooooooooooooh my question...what do you think of the name steave? do you like cheese? do you agree chipmunks are invaiding the planit with silver tea spoons and they come from mars? do alians egsist(other than the chipmunks) anyways im gettin a bit hyper. i think if i ever get the chance to talk to mika then i will ask him.

I have a cousin named Steve. I hate cheese, except in certain foods. I don't know about chipmunks, but I'd worry about otters. And I think the spoons will be gold plated aluminum. I don't think aliens exist, but I'm sure there's different types of creatures on other planets, like maybe slugs the size of my arm or something.

[quote name=GhostsInTheRadio;

I have a cousin named Steve. I hate cheese' date=' except in certain foods. I don't know about chipmunks, but I'd worry about otters. And I think the spoons will be gold plated aluminum. I don't think aliens exist, but I'm sure there's different types of creatures on other planets, like maybe slugs the size of my arm or something.[/quote]

wow! your cousin must rock! i dont particualy like cheese, but the word is fab!! yes the otters are in league with the chipmunks. clever you!! the otters youse gold and the chipmunks youse silver. otters are veary proud creatures with expencive taste. that is why they eat oisters and cucumber sandwiches.

What is your 'comfort food'????

Hmmm... comfort food...

My mom makes two dishes that I'd call 'comfort foods'. One is blind pigeon, which isn't really pigeon. It's just ground beef stuffed in a bell pepper with stewed tomatoes and rice. Then she usually serves it with mashed potatoes...:wub2: And the other is stuffed porkchops.

Come onnnnn, there's got to be some kind of mindblowing question.

One that everyone wants to know but nobody wants to ask.

Or maybe I'm just not that interesting. :tears: