• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yankee girl? :lmfao:

never heard of it :bleh:

aaah ! ive made a summary once for english XD

mmh not much :lmfao:

im learning nothing .. i asked my teacher to learn me different things.. but she doesnt want to learn me other things ;|

lol well is about segregation and black people in the united states... its interesting though...

:shocked: is the first time i heard that someone asks the teacher to teach more!! normally people are just fed up of learning a lot...:naughty:

but, i mean you asked her and she told you she won't teach you different things!! why??

lol well is about segregation and black people in the united states... its interesting though...

:shocked: is the best time i heard that someone asks the teacher to teach more!! normally people are just fed up of learning a lot...:naughty:

but, i mean you asked her and she told you she won't teach you different things!! why??

ahoh ;D today we had a lesson about global warming ;O

ahahaah! yeah im fed up with school.. but im not fed up with english lol XD :bleh:

yeah i usually dont ask teacher to learn me more XD ;D

i want to learn different things because we don't learn much and it's easy! waaaay easier than usual at a secondary school!

ahoh ;D today we had a lesson about global warming ;O

ahahaah! yeah im fed up with school.. but im not fed up with english lol XD :bleh:

yeah i usually dont ask teacher to learn me more XD ;D

i want to learn different things because we don't learn much and it's easy! waaaay easier than usual at a secondary school!

well honestly the subject i like the most is english! and im not fed up with school i mean not yet... but im sure i will be in a couple of years...when things get harder but that's why now i try to enjoy everything...

so you like your school??

Ermmmmm...........I have 2 sisters, i'm at university. It's all on my myspace page!

very informative...thankyou:wink2: so how are schools in england??

well honestly the subject i like the most is english! and im not fed up with school i mean not yet... but im sure i will be in a couple of years...when things get harder but that's why now i try to enjoy everything...

so you like your school??

same here :bleh: english is just... i dont know, i always loved it ahaah h:roftl::bleh:

oh... mmh im already fed up with my school but i still like it! i mean; ive met so much nice people ! yeah school is only nice for friend and everything XD

yeah i like it at my school! ;D mmh.. only the subjects and teachers then.. o.0

They're ok! I enjoyed school sometimes!

well i have a friend here and she's from england and she says that they are nice except for the student cuz sometimes they are mean... but i donnu... i always wanted to study in england though... hopefully in the future i get the chance...

which career did you choose?

well i have a friend here and she's from england and she says that they are nice except for the student cuz sometimes they are mean... but i donnu... i always wanted to study in england though... hopefully in the future i get the chance...

which career did you choose?

Yes, I was bullied alot!

I want to be a web page designer!

did you wear (right word? :blush-anim-cl:) a school uniform? :lmfao:

I did! It was horrible!

Yes, I was bullied alot!

I did! It was horrible!

horrible? it's better for children sometimes, really, im serious!!

youve been bullied? awww! :huglove:

ive been bullied at the primary school! because im not good in PE!!

It wasn't physical bulliing, it was name calling and stuff like that!

There's no excuse for it!

awwh i know what you mean! :no:

and i know that there are many students in the uk who are bullied!

and i still dont know why there are people who are doing that! :shocked:

but... i think that if you didnt wear a school uniform you had even more problems with the students.. :shocked:

awwh i know what you mean! :no:

and i know that there are many students in the uk who are bullied!

and i still dont know why there are people who are doing that! :shocked:

but... i think that if you didnt wear a school uniform you had even more problems with the students.. :shocked:

I probably would have done! It was awful!

did you wear (right word? :blush-anim-cl:) a school uniform? :lmfao:

Yes, I was bullied alot!

wow!! that sounds really interesting so is it difficult??

It wasn't physical bulliing, it was name calling and stuff like that!

There's no excuse for it!

yeah you're right! in primary school i was bullied cuz i wasn't like my friends... i mean, i wasn't a b*** so guys bothered me because of that...

and although i enjoyed primary school this guys got on my nerves!!

and i did wear school uniform but just in junior high school and although it was easier it was stupid because everyone wore the same stuff always!!:thumbdown:

wow!! that sounds really interesting so is it difficult??

what difficult? :shocked: i never used to wear a school uniform, but at the primary school they told us that we had to wear one! and then, at the 1st of april, they told us it was a joke! but i thought.. wow cool :lmfao:

I think they just saw me as an easy target!

aww! :tears:

but bulliers are bullying because most of all are in a bad situation at home! :thumbdown:

i know that there are lots of bulliers in england! :no:

and i was always friends with people who are bullied and i helped them! so that was also a reason that i was bullied at the primary school! :blink:

didnt you know how to speak for yourself(umm how can i explain this? ;|)

but bulliers are bullying because most of all are in a bad situation at home! :thumbdown:

and i was always friends with people who are bullied and i helped them! so that was also a reason that i was bullied at the primary school! :blink:

They were all bigger than me! I can speak up for myself now!

lol with difficult i meant the web design stuff... but sure is difficult to wear uniform lol

and i know what you mean... like defend yourself from them... that could be difficult because if they are boys then its a bit unfair... although all the bullying stuff is unfair!!