Obessed about talking about your pets?

ashtea

aaawwww what happened to him?

He is an indoor cat (very recent so he always bolts outdoors) and he came home like it..

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GRAPHIC IMAGERY PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THE REST OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His tail was in very bad shape when he came home...i could even see the bone... *tear*

The vet thinks he got it caught in a door....so they had to get rid of most of the tail...enough of it was in good condition for them to save it...oh my heart...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an indoor cat (very recent so he always bolts outdoors) and he came home like it..

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GRAPHIC IMAGERY PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THE REST OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His tail was in very bad shape when he came home...i could even see the bone... *tear*

The vet thinks he got it caught in a door....so they had to get rid of most of the tail...enough of it was in good condition for them to save it...oh my heart...

OH! Poor baby! Well at least he is all better now, and has you to take good care of him!!!!! :wub2:

haha, thanks. swift, i know. my geckos name is Ergo and my doggie is named Darwin:)

ergo...fantastic...and darwin...hmm the pup better know a lot of tricks...it would be funny if it was one of those animals that just stared at the wall...no intellect...

NOT OFFENDED YOU PUP AT ALL! haha....*tugs at collar*

ergo...fantastic...and darwin...hmm the pup better know a lot of tricks...it would be funny if it was one of those animals that just stared at the wall...no intellect...

NOT OFFENDED YOU PUP AT ALL! haha....*tugs at collar*

oh, well Dar is a smart boy. he's a black yorkiepoo, sometimes i think he's human though. he sure acts like it a lot!

OH! Poor baby! Well at least he is all better now, and has you to take good care of him!!!!! :wub2:

darn tootin! so no family pets...? did you have any before or just not interested in bringing more complication?

I think using the name Dhani for a girl would so cute. :)

Me...I talk about our dog Lucy all the time. She's just the bestest.

I'm sure if I suggested that to my mom, she'd seriously be wondering why the heck I would want to spell "Dhani" that way. Then I'd tell her about Dhani Harrison, and she would think I'm insane. :roftl:

Dhanielle, ROFL.

Haha, that looks really weird. :roftl:

oh, well Dar is a smart boy. he's a black yorkiepoo, sometimes i think he's human though. he sure acts like it a lot!

i find it funny when people dont give animals much credit....some can be so posh. i had a dog once who would only eat off a fork and thats only if you fed him as such..if not hed just look at his food and then up at me...so cute

my dad is a herpetologist if that explains the reptiles.

i had to look up the definition but i had a general idea what it was....i have two turtles and they smell after a day of cleaning....any tips my lady!?

i find it funny when people dont give animals much credit....some can be so posh. i had a dog once who would only eat off a fork and thats only if you fed him as such..if not hed just look at his food and then up at me...so cute

Aw!! thats super cute, a lot of work though!! I still thing my my dog can read my thoughts half the time!

I'm sure if I suggested that to my mom, she'd seriously be wondering why the heck I would want to spell "Dhani" that way. Then I'd tell her about Dhani Harrison, and she would think I'm insane. :roftl:

My mom already knows I'm insane, so I get away with naming pets alot of things.

Fish names I've had:

Carrotcake

Edward Gorey

Charlie the Unicorn

Flippy

Slippy

Drippy

Cat names I've had:

Nugget The Cat With The Crooked Head (he was the color of a chicken nugget, and my dogs gnawed at his neck one time)

Flea Circus

Yolky

Felina

Dogs:

Daisy Mae

Missy Star

Helga Merriweather

Caesar

Toby

Astro

Hermit crab, Iilya

darn tootin! so no family pets...? did you have any before or just not interested in bringing more complication?

I would LOVE to have a kittie! I dunno.... I was just raised in a family that did not allow pets...... I DID have a bird when I was younger!!!!! I got married when I was 16 and took the birdie with me... and he actually ate some treats that were poison and sadly he died..... it was so sad! :tears:

Probably Hollis.. Everyone thought I was crazy when I named my kitten Cheeky Baby, but it was all good. ;)

Aww, I don't think you're crazy. :wink2:

And maybe I'll just wait until I get my own dog to name in Dhani. I won't annoy my family with my Dhani Harrison obsession.

you didnt have all those pets at once though did you?

Nope. :no:

I used to live on a farm. I forgot to mention the names of all the goats.:naughty: We had Cleopatra, Crocus, Bubba, Nanny, Iris, Timothy, and a bunch others.

and it's not like we were bad pet owners... but I mean, we had ALOT over the years.

Wow thats insane...*gives a cuddle* how did that happen!? its crazy the things that could go wrong in this world....

In the apartment that I lived in.... they actually had people come around and sray the buildings once a month..... well, his treats were under the kitchen sink *in a good spot* but evidently the people sprayed under there.... and I guess it got on his treat.... so really I killed him - because I gave him the treat..... he LOVED his treats and enjoyed them SO much. I will never forget him. His name was Nathaniel.... and he loved me SO much.... he would fly on the table when I ate breakfast and literally get in my plate and start pecking around. SO CUTE. And he was ALWAYS on my shoulder.... he would even put his whole head in my mouth.... that is TRUST!!!!! LOL

Nope. :no:

I used to live on a farm.

and it's not like we were bad pet owners... but I mean, we had ALOT over the years.

A farm....wow...i always loved visiting my uncles farm..but it was such an interesting dynamic with the animals because they were mostly products.

I understand the having many pets over the years....not a bad pet owner at all...things happen.....i just counted how many cats i had over the years and in 20 years we had...12....obviously more than other..but sometimes the ones we had were just too sick

anyone ever see bobtail cats (i.e. cats born with only nubs for tails) ?

Well, the farm was in my family for 6 generations, and the last generation to actually raise animals and sell them was my great grandparents. We just took advantage of the 60some acres and got a bunch of animals. We always kept them as pets and stuff, though.

so really I killed him - because I gave him the treat..... he LOVED his treats and enjoyed them SO much. I will never forget him. His name was Nathaniel.... and he loved me SO much.... he would fly on the table when I ate breakfast and literally get in my plate

Oh my...its just the simplest things...but dont say such filth...you loved him thats for sure. To eat off of your plate....thats so adorable....i never owned a bird but i always thought about a bird like that...on my shoulder...eating off my plate...how cute!

Nathaniel is a good name as well....forget the y or ie...haha take NATHANIEL for your pups name

oh wait its a girl