why?

sarah90

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the montreal concert last monday and I noticed that mika didn't play erase and over my shoulder... Is there any particular reason why?

i am not sure why but i think he is performing different songs at every show:wink2: seeing him tomorow i will tell u what he performs:wink2:

I think the last time we heard/read about "Erase" was that it was co-written by someone else (?) and if I understand correctly (but please don't quote me, because I am uncertain of the accuracy of this information) that if Mika was not to keen on this song making the album. :blink:

Because

1) Erase sucks (sorry I just had to say it) :naughty: :naughty:

2) Over My Shoulder is far too hard to do at gigs. He used to do it live but you could see how hard it was for his voice. Plus, it would kinda ruin the partying atmosphere, I'd say.

Of course this is my opinion only :wink2:

Last time Mika was in Montreal (Club Soda) he sang Over My Shoulder and a lot of ppl beside me where talking to each other :blink:

That sucks!! it is one of my favorite songs!! It gives me so much chills everytime I hear it.. I can't understand how people can talk while listening to it..

Because

2) Over My Shoulder is far too hard to do at gigs. He used to do it live but you could see how hard it was for his voice. Plus, it would kinda ruin the partying atmosphere, I'd say.

i disagree with everything u say except how it could be hard for mika to sing, I LOVE ERASE and i am sure many other people do to so he is not not singing erase because it "sucks" cuz that is an opinion and knowing mika i wont not do something cuz of an opinion and I also like the song over my shoulder i think its extremely well written and it has amazing vocal ranges as we all no

i disagree with everything u say except how it could be hard for mika to sing' date=' I LOVE ERASE and i am sure many other people do to so he is not not singing erase because it "sucks" cuz that is an opinion and knowing mika i wont not do something cuz of an opinion and I also like the song over my shoulder i think its extremely well written and it has amazing vocal ranges as we all no[/quote']

I didn't say he didn't like it. Although he's smart enough and got enough feedback to realize Erase ain't his best song ever.

BTW, Sarah, Erase isn't on my album version ;)

And yes people started talking to each other when he would perform Over My shoulder, and that would ruin his concentration and the atmosphere of the gig... And this last part isn't just my opinion ;)

Can you tell me what line it is because I'm really confused here :blink:

"Zombie"

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.

In your head, in your head they are fighting,

With their tanks and their bombs,

And their bombs and their guns.

In your head, in your head, they are crying...

"Erase"

Erase my love

I bet you can't erase my touch

You're tryin' to replace

A feelin' without a name

With somebody else's face

In your head

I swear if it's not the same notes then it's really close to the same notes. And the same rhythm too.

But I'm not trying to say anything bad about the people who wrote Erase :thumb_yello:

I didn't say he didn't like it. Although he's smart enough and got enough feedback to realize Erase ain't his best song ever.

BTW, Sarah, Erase isn't on my album version ;)

And yes people started talking to each other when he would perform Over My shoulder, and that would ruin his concentration and the atmosphere of the gig... And this last part isn't just my opinion ;)

o gotchya:wink2: i cant believe people would actually be ruid enough to talk in over my shoulder!:shocked: that is really upsetting:sneaky2:

The Cranberries.

But I'm not accusing whoever wrote Erase of plagiarizing, of course. The song's wonderful (IMO) :punk:

I just listened to "Zombie" but it didn't remind me at all of "Erase" :blink:

EDIT: nevermind I just saw your other post with the lyrics haha

Because

I`m agree about the thinks that you said about over my shoulder

but ERASE :shocked: come on girl!!

"We never had time to go to sleep, we’d wake up tangled in the sheets, on a bed, that we called home"

:wub2: