2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I forgot to mention something because I started having flash backs of Lollipop..... :lmao:

MIKA is SSSSOOOOO like Freddie in the way.. that he is like a whole other person on stage than he is off.......

It is amazing.... the difference.

Meeting him ..... you just cannot grasp that he is "MIKA" and seeing him perform, it is HARD to believe HE is the one you just met.....

stage Mika.... and Mika Mika.... are two totally different people.... I think MIKA created a monster! A very wonderful one....WOWSA....

I am still :shocked::boxed::blink:

:blush-anim-cl:

:wink2:

And Sarie -- I

was devastated when I realized I didn't have your cell number. I had

typed a text out to you (asking how late I could call you)

and was about to send it... and your number

wasn't in my phone! I specifically programmed it in as soon as I got

it from you, so I don't know what happened -- I must have saved it

wrong. I am so sorry. I had good intentions, really! :(

dcdeb

Go to hell, Deb.:sneaky2:

:roftl::naughty: I'm kidding. Hooch let me know, and I had a moment of "Aww", but then I was like "Oh well, I'll probably get to see him sometime this summer in person, and I know Deb wouldn't have done that on purpose."

And does anyone know if the Glamazons were his dancers? I swear, I saw one of your photos Deb, and it looks EXACTLY like Caramel in the front. Then I was like "She looks familiar... THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM." But I didn't see Sarah. It looked sort of like a trio version of the Glamazons.:shocked: Anyone know??

Go to hell, Deb.:sneaky2:

:roftl::naughty: I'm kidding. Hooch let me know, and I had a moment of "Aww", but then I was like "Oh well, I'll probably get to see him sometime this summer in person, and I know Deb wouldn't have done that on purpose."

And does anyone know if the Glamazons were his dancers? I swear, I saw one of your photos Deb, and it looks EXACTLY like Caramel in the front. Then I was like "She looks familiar... THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM." But I didn't see Sarah. It looked sort of like a trio version of the Glamazons.:shocked: Anyone know??

Sarie!

I am so sorry! I wasn't able to go to the library to print out that picture. :tears: I'm so sorry!

HI HOLLY!! I'm glad your alright. I was thinking of you, especially yesterday as I had such a "hangover" I thought goodness what is that girl feeling like.

I'm screaming a huge YYYEESSSS! about Mika looking you in the eyes when he talks.

He did that at GMA to me and I was totally smitten with him and wanted to keep breathing in his space. The energy radiating from that man is profound.

Felt it on Saturday when he came out to chat with the group.

Even though I was getting pictures, (not good ones by the way) I kept reminding myself to put the camera down and drink it in. As much as pictures are great to have it doesn't have the exact same imprint and your mind.

What did you guys do after seeing Mika leave? Wish we had a little more kick in us to have stuck it out but next time.

It was great meeting you. All of you. You younglings including me in your little walk-off, living my "good-old days" thanks for no laughing at me (or at least not showing it)

I had Aub look up the other concerts to see what wasn't sold out, as the idea crossed by mind to say ROAD TRIP!!

Be well all,

Mom4Mika

I forgot to mention something because I started having flash backs of Lollipop..... :lmao:

MIKA is SSSSOOOOO like Freddie in the way.. that he is like a whole other person on stage than he is off.......

It is amazing.... the difference.

Meeting him ..... you just cannot grasp that he is "MIKA" and seeing him perform, it is HARD to believe HE is the one you just met.....

stage Mika.... and Mika Mika.... are two totally different people.... I think MIKA created a monster! A very wonderful one....WOWSA....

I am still :shocked::boxed::blink:

:blush-anim-cl:

:wink2:

hahaha i no!!! MIKA is soo mellow and calm when u meet him in person but the second he gets on stage he is like KA BLAM! (hoo else remembers that show besides me hahaha) i guess MIKA has to be like that or else his life would be insanity hahaha or he has to conserve energy for the stage :roftl:

Sarie!

I am so sorry! I wasn't able to go to the library to print out that picture. :tears: I'm so sorry!

THIS IS A DELIBERATE ATTACK AGAINST ME! THIS WHOLE THING!

I'm going to go take some Vicodin, and WHEN I WAKE UP, this whole situation better look better, or I'm gonna go Carrie-at-prom on ALL of you!

HI!!!!!! It was so awesome meeting you and the girls! We are definately coming back to NYC! I am suprisingly okay. I had it BAD after I talked to Mika AFTER the show. I started crying when he left and I did not think that I could ever possibly stop! But, after a couple hours, I was able to stop crying. And I have been okay ever since. I have not cried at all.... just gotten teary-eyed. I really think that I am gonna be okay! :naughty:

Oh GAWD, have you seen that picture where I am talking to Mika, and he is looking right in my eyes? It is PRICELESS *to me* :lmao:

ha ha ha....after talking to Mika after the show.... I was crying like a little baby..... so I was like LET'S GO. We had a hell of a time finding a cab.....

But I don't think any of us were talking much. We were all FEELING it so bad!

I cannot beleive the whole...'Mika withdraw' thing is REAL. I never expected to actually feel it and understand it. IT SUCKS! I think Mika makes you SO HIGH..... and then when you have to come back down to reality, you hit the ground HARD! Would I change a moment of one on one time with Mika for the pain that it causes later...... I guess I am in no condition to answer that right now! :boxed:

No, it was worth the pain..... it REALLY was. I got SUCH a personal experience..... that is priceless.

HI HOLLY!! I'm glad your alright. I was thinking of you, especially yesterday as I had such a "hangover" I thought goodness what is that girl feeling like.

I'm screaming a huge YYYEESSSS! about Mika looking you in the eyes when he talks.

He did that at GMA to me and I was totally smitten with him and wanted to keep breathing in his space. The energy radiating from that man is profound.

Felt it on Saturday when he came out to chat with the group.

Even though I was getting pictures, (not good ones by the way) I kept reminding myself to put the camera down and drink it in. As much as pictures are great to have it doesn't have the exact same imprint and your mind.

What did you guys do after seeing Mika leave? Wish we had a little more kick in us to have stuck it out but next time.

It was great meeting you. All of you. You younglings including me in your little walk-off, living my "good-old days" thanks for no laughing at me (or at least not showing it)

I had Aub look up the other concerts to see what wasn't sold out, as the idea crossed by mind to say ROAD TRIP!!

Be well all,

Mom4Mika

OMG...My friend used to be married to, Toni Basil, the lady who sang that song. I sing it with MIKA in it all the time. It drives my friend nuts. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. LMAO!!! He told her that I changed the song. LMAO!! I think we should remake it to say...MIKA!!! LMAO!! That was Brilliant and well done. I'm proud of my Partner in Crime. Right on. :thumb_yello:

I always thought Toni was gay...... shows how much I know! :roftl:

I A-L-W-A-Y-S sing that song using MIKA!!!!! We R-O-C-K :punk:

Partners in crime, with the same minds!!!! That is either AWESOME or SCARY! :shocked:

:lmao:

Haa haa! Nope, so not gay. Of course, I think my friend is. Probably why they aren't married now. LMAO!! J/K...he acts it though. But, he is one of my best friends. He was Michael Jackson's choreographer for 18 years. I love him dearly.

Yes, Holly....it's more on the scarey side. Taco, my friend, always tells me "ENOUGH WITH MIKA ALREADY!!" LOL!!

I always thought Toni was gay...... shows how much I know! :roftl:

I A-L-W-A-Y-S sing that song using MIKA!!!!! We R-O-C-K :punk:

Partners in crime, with the same minds!!!! That is either AWESOME or SCARY! :shocked:

:lmao:

Holly, you didn't tell me people were trying to climb on you!
:boxed:
I can't believe that!

I did get on stage and it was one of the highlights of my night, but knowing how much pain all of you were in doesn't make it all that worth it..I hope if he wants people to come up on stage, from now on he picks them out beforehand.

I was trying to explain how it felt..... and as I heard myself talking it seemed to :shocked: to beleive.... it sounded like i was making it up... or out to be worse than it was...... so I didn't talk about it THAT much. As much as i did though..... it was EVEN worse! Beleive me......... I REALLY thoughtI was gonna die..... it wasn't JUST annoying or uncomfortable..... it was TERRIFYING, any further and my life would have flashed before my eyes.

....and you know, NOW that it is all said and done.... looking back- I am REALLY pissed and did not even realize it...... I am SO MAD at the fact that Mika just disappeared on us like Houdini... never saying GOOD NIGHT NEW YORK..... or formally ending the show in any manner what-so-ever....

THAT was just down right RUDE. He said THAT was the BEST NYC show EVER.... yet he leaves it in such a manner.... my question is WHY! there is clearly something we are all missing in this picture.... I know some people have their theories..... but, I HATE to beleive them. I guess i would rather draw my own conclusion then to ever know the truth!