2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

hahaha i think the exact same about that smiley i try any excuse to use it lol! i am crazy :shocked: cant wait to see mika on tv i hope he wears a colorful blazer!!! maybe the pink one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! i have a grand idea! i'm going to put it in my siggy for no reason, just so i can look at it with every post. maybe i could even have a 'smiley of the week"section!

I hope he wears something colorful! I'll be watching so they better get him on camera!

...............:shocked: ............:naughty::thumb_yello:

yay! i did it!, but i ran out of room so i had to abbreviate"of the week" to OTW. Hopefully some of the brighter crayons will get it:naughty:

it would be sweet if he wore a top hat:naughty: or a crazy hat of some sort. Not that i don't adore his hair like any other sane (debatable) person, i just think it would be cool for him to stand out as well:)

hahaha love ur siggie ladygodiva (what ur real name haha it always feels awquard calling people by there usernames hehe) that would be amazing if he wore a top hat or if he wore his ringmaster outfit :mf_lustslow: i would die!

My real name is Laura or Lauralai, you can call me either/or:thumb_yello:

and yes Ring Master! he would get a lot of camera attention AND i would pass out!

My real name is Laura or Lauralai, you can call me either/or:thumb_yello:

and yes Ring Master! he would get a lot of camera attention AND i would pass out!

hahaha he would be on the automatic worse dressed list and mfc would totally boy cot the mags hahaha!:roftl: i love the name lauralai i have always wanted that name

hahaha he would be on the automatic worse dressed list and mfc would totally boy cot the mags hahaha!:roftl: i love the name lauralai i have always wanted that name

haha, if he got on worst dressed for that i would just laugh. Worst dressed lists for red carpets and such aren't always worst dressed, it just means they don't dress like everybody else and what everybody else would expect. Thats him in a heart beat. I would find that very amusing lol. I would love it, it would mean LOTS of pics!

And thanks, my birth name is Laura, and Lauralai is my nickname, funny how my nickname is longer though, normally they're to shorten names. Oh well i don't mind.

first of all, i heard you singing along to HALF of those songs lol.

and those 2 nerdy dj's having a dance off was just.....an incredible experience!

I sang along to the songs that had lyrics in them!

the other stuff was just weird and we were all looking at each other saying "what is this"

Hahaha, anyone else remember when Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This came on and the WHOLE place was singing, and the drunk photographer was staring at us in awe, and asked why everyone was singing?

Moments like that I'll never forget.

anyone remember when Lily Allen came on and everyone was like "but Mika doesn't like lily Allen!" hahahaha

Hahaha, anyone else remember when Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This came on and the WHOLE place was singing, and the drunk photographer was staring at us in awe, and asked why everyone was singing?

someone definately tipped the dj's off to play that maybe mika:blink:

it got kind of frustrating when they played the same part over again. i was waiting for the "hold your head up!" part, and it never came. that drunk photographer was probably seeing the room spin...and lots of colors.....

anyone remember when Lily Allen came on and everyone was like "but Mika doesn't like lily Allen!" hahahaha

I REMEMBER THAT!!!