2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

getting fat off of a family size bag of twizzlers....yum!

btw jess, i freaking love the berries and cream guy!!

:lmao: Me too! That commercial never fails to make me laugh!

So what did everyone think of his tonight show appearance?

I didn't read what anyone said about it but I do think that it could have been better...I'm not one to criticize,nitpick,and feel its my place to offer my two cents on a fan site but,I felt the energy really wasn't there. I understand it would be hard for him with little to no fans in the audience,plus he was been working like a dog!But I thought it wasn't his best at all...

but even Mika's worst performance is a damn good show!!:naughty:

I agree that there was a lack of energy. I think he seemed a little nervous, you know? I think he's still trying to impress America and was maybe trying a little too hard? It definitely wasn't as free spirited as Good Morning America, I don't know what happened there..The drum solo was way different. It wasn't as enthusiastic last night.

But I still really enjoyed watching him and think he did a great job!

(I think only the hardcore fans notice the lack of energy:wink2: )

:lmao: Me too! That commercial never fails to make me laugh!

I agree that there was a lack of energy. I think he seemed a little nervous, you know? I think he's still trying to impress America and was maybe trying a little too hard? It definitely wasn't as free spirited as Good Morning America, I don't know what happened there..The drum solo was way different. It wasn't as enthusiastic last night.

But I still really enjoyed watching him and think he did a great job!

(I think only the hardcore fans notice the lack of energy:wink2: )

i think if there was an interview it would have loosened him up and it would have been a funner performance cuz people would be able to understand him better you know...

i think if there was an interview it would have loosened him up and it would have been a funner performance cuz people would be able to understand him better you know...

Oh yea' date=' i agree!

And it would be a nice treat to add onto his performance.:wink2:[/color']

Agreed! He didn't seem as into it, but Saranayde's attempt to drum made me chuckle.:bleh:

For some odd reason she looked thinner to me.:blink:

Mika did fine for that- of course he wasn't as energetic because he didn't have a huge audience and the rest of the show to rev up for it. Saranayde is really nice in person and does a good job on stage, but she cant drum and needs to learn how to hold a drumstick lol. I'm guessing they didn't really have a lot of lead time to teach her in, but either way shes more of a singer/dancer than singer/drummer. It wasn't horrible by any means,you could just sort of tell that she didn't belong there doing that, plus i'm but i'm used to Cherisse and Mika:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello::wink2:

Mika did fine for that- of course he wasn't as energetic because he didn't have a huge audience and the rest of the show to rev up for it. Saranayde is really nice in person and does a good job on stage, but she cant drum and needs to learn how to hold a drumstick lol. I'm guessing they didn't really have a lot of lead time to teach her in, but either way shes more of a singer/dancer than singer/drummer. It wasn't horrible by any means,you could just sort of tell that she didn't belong there doing that, plus i'm but i'm used to Cherisse and Mika:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello::wink2:

Haha, I'm not dissing on saranayde! I love the girl! She's got an amazing voice and adds so much to the show! I just always get a kick out of when they give her an instrument to play. xD

Haha, I'm not dissing on saranayde! I love the girl! She's got an amazing voice and adds so much to the show! I just always get a kick out of when they give her an instrument to play. xD

I know!:bleh: I completely agree with you. Sorry if it sounded like i didn't, I giggled a bit also:roftl: :blush-anim-cl:

I figured out that she's hitting it up and down like you would a bongo or something, she needs to bend her wrist so she's hitting the side.

I know!:bleh: I completely agree with you. Sorry if it sounded like i didn't, I giggled a bit also:roftl: :blush-anim-cl:

I figured out that she's hitting it up and down like you would a bongo or something, she needs to bend her wrist so she's hitting the side.

Haha, dang computers, you can never tell how someone is saying something.:bleh::wink2:

I like how Mika stared at her before they started. haha Kind of like, "You ready...?*smug smile*"

Yea, she held them oddly and was a little off beat. haha

Haha, dang computers, you can never tell how someone is saying something.:bleh::wink2:

I like how Mika stared at her before they started. haha Kind of like, "You ready...?*smug smile*"

Yea, she held them oddly and was a little off beat. haha

I know, people will say type something really simple, but i'll have to be careful with my reply because i don't exactly know how they mean it, wooops.lol.

I saw that little smile! it was adorable- aww Mika.

..........................................awesome dude^

I know, people will say type something really simple, but i'll have to be careful with my reply because i don't exactly know how they mean it, wooops.lol.

I saw that little smile! it was adorable- aww Mika.

..........................................awesome dude^

Haha, I know. Sometimes I say things in joking ways and think "I wonder if this will get me in trouble..."

Mika sure is awesome.:wub2:

I've never been a fan of someone so genuine a person and kind to his fans.

thats just it "when they give her an instrument to play" she only does what people tell her to do-so thats never stealing the show!

PS-I thought her name was Sarah Nate for a while...I think thats a better name anyways :roftl:

thats just it "when they give her an instrument to play" she only does what people tell her to do-so thats never stealing the show!

PS-I thought her name was Sarah Nate for a while...I think thats a better name anyways :roftl:

So true!

If only I would've thought that way when I first heard of her.:roftl:

Oh well, love her now.:original: Never hated her, just felt uncertain.

hahahah..I like them both.:naughty:

So true!

If only I would've thought that way when I first heard of her.:roftl:

Oh well, love her now.:original: Never hated her, just felt uncertain.

hahahah..I like them both.:naughty:

I have never seen the youtubes that people say make it look like she was staling the show but I did love her in NY! and honestly I wouldn't mind a LITTLE more of her...

a LITTLE MORE

not a LOT more...because lets be honest we are there for mika...hahaha

I have never seen the youtubes that people say make it look like she was staling the show but I did love her in NY! and honestly I wouldn't mind a LITTLE more of her...

a LITTLE MORE

not a LOT more...because lets be honest we are there for mika...hahaha[/b]

The ones where I would see it was when she was on tv shows with Mika, but what can you expect on such tiny stages?

I really wish we could've met the band in NY!:tears: I was so disappointed that we didn't.

But we are there for Mika.:wink2:

The ones where I would see it was when she was on tv shows with Mika, but what can you expect on such tiny stages?

I really wish we could've met the band in NY!:tears: I was so disappointed that we didn't.

But we are there for Mika.:wink2:

I wish the band came out too :thumbdown:

did any one hear that woman ask Mika where Mikey was? that was strange. If I had one thing to say to Mika it would not be "where is your band" hahahaha