2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

:roftl: only 5? :bleh:

so yay, next time your on we shall figure out how and when for you to get to my house :thumb_yello:

oh ya, to everyone (Jess, Lucy, Alex) i finnally asked my mom :naughty: cuz i was afraid, but she said, oh sure, get them all to come over our house if you want, we have a big basement :roftl:

SO, i am free to go to the mall! yay! and if you guys want, my house is available after, or did we want to go to movies? whatever we decide, im so excited!! :thumb_yello::punk:

YAY!!!! i think we should go to ur house and watch live in cartoon motion because:

a) there are no good movies out

b) DO NOT SEE BE KIND REWIND IT IS HORRIBLE! ( i started listening to mika and queen half way through it!)

YAY!!!! i think we should go to ur house and watch live in cartoon motion because:

a) there are no good movies out

b) DO NOT SEE BE KIND REWIND IT IS HORRIBLE! ( i started listening to mika and queen half way through it!)

omg, YES, because, i know, dont kill me, but i HAVE NOT seen it yet, and im DESPERATE! :naughty:

k good! i dont have the actual one i only have a burned copy but i am going to buy the dvd in the mall with everyone

ooh! good idea! ill see if i can burn a copy for myself' date=' cuz im scared i wont find it at the mall :boxed: but we shall see!

:shocked: ada i have less than 500 posts til i get to 3000!!!!!!!!!

pfft, you and your over 1,300 posts :mf_rosetinted:

are you closer to the nyc then the mall is to nyc?

hmm, lets see, is there a way to find out? (tries google maps, lol) cuz my parents arent home, but, let me also ask my sister, maybe shell know :thumb_yello:

hmm, lets see, is there a way to find out? (tries google maps, lol) cuz my parents arent home, but, let me also ask my sister, maybe shell know :thumb_yello:

ok thanks my mom went to france yesterday evening again a week after we came home from france because my idiotic sister thought she could go skiing for the first time in the alps with her friends as a class trip sort of thing she didnt take any lessons and there arent "bunny" slopes in the alps and she ended up completely tearing her ligament in her knee so now my mom has to go to her and i dont think my mom will be back by then so yeah my dad wants to take the shortest root lol

ok thanks my mom went to france yesterday evening again a week after we came home from france because my idiotic sister thought she could go skiing for the first time in the alps with her friends as a class trip sort of thing she didnt take any lessons and there arent "bunny" slopes in the alps and she ended up completely tearing her ligament in her knee so now my mom has to go to her and i dont think my mom will be back by then so yeah my dad wants to take the shortest root lol

aww! is ur sister ok?! heh...that is a little silly though :naughty:

i hope shes ok!

yeah she is fine she was just being a dumba** she thought she would end up being like an amazing skier and everything :naughty:

wow, well, if she enjoys it...:naughty:

ok, so, according to google maps, and this is kinda weird, its about

1hr 12min to my house and

1hr to Willowbrook so, its pretty much only 12 min difference, but, in theory, Willowbrook is closer, so its really whatever is easier for your dad and/or whatever time we meet up, if he needs to get somewhere earlier, he can always drop you off and we can go together.

wow, well, if she enjoys it...:naughty:

ok, so, according to google maps, and this is kinda weird, its about

1hr 12min to my house and

1hr to Willowbrook so, its pretty much only 12 min difference, but, in theory, Willowbrook is closer, so its really whatever is easier for your dad and/or whatever time we meet up, if he needs to get somewhere earlier, he can always drop you off and we can go together.

no i dont think he has to go any where he has pretty much no life lol:roftl: but i cant wait! what time are we planning on meeting up?

no i dont think he has to go any where he has pretty much no life lol:roftl: but i cant wait! what time are we planning on meeting up?

thats the thing, i have no idea :roftl: .. i havent seen jess and everyone in a while, where is everyone? :naughty:

ok so i texted both of them jess is coming on in a few minutes and lucy cant come on cuz she isnt home but i am sending her text updates:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: nice :thumb_yello: i SHOULD be doing a lab thats due tommorow but reaaally dont want to...:thumbdown: