2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

RAISES HAND! did anyone else notice that in mika's grammy interview, he said it was about carleena?

sho nuff....

when mika was telling me to hold my flower during the show, i said "fo sho" to him.... :blush-anim-cl:

You are so ghetto

I love how you posed as me and then I posted something completely differently.:lmao:

:roftl: :roftl: i tried :naughty:

yup next week at willowbrook mall on saturday:wink2:

ill text you' date=' cuz i had an idea that lucy likes, and i dunno bout jess, cuz she wont say anything!! :roftl:

NO WAY...... ME TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....im cooler :mf_rosetinted:

Now what exactly is this bag you were speaking of about 30 pages back?

:roftl: :roftl: oh god, i have to go to Zzzz soon or my dad will kill me (if he finds me downstairs) and my mom should be coming back any minute SO

i will text you and Aimee everything you want to know! lol (still wondering what you think of my idea for mall..lucy told you...)

:roftl: :roftl: oh god, i have to go to Zzzz soon or my dad will kill me (if he finds me downstairs) and my mom should be coming back any minute SO

i will text you and Aimee everything you want to know! lol (still wondering what you think of my idea for mall..lucy told you...)

Yea, I should get going to bed, too. It's been a loooong day and I'm exhausted.

Okay.:thumb_yello:

I think it sounds good!:thumb_yello:

Good night!

hey ada! just came back from my sleepover and i am DEAD! i went to bed at 5 am!

:roftl: only 5? :bleh:

so yay, next time your on we shall figure out how and when for you to get to my house :thumb_yello:

oh ya, to everyone (Jess, Lucy, Alex) i finnally asked my mom :naughty: cuz i was afraid, but she said, oh sure, get them all to come over our house if you want, we have a big basement :roftl:

SO, i am free to go to the mall! yay! and if you guys want, my house is available after, or did we want to go to movies? whatever we decide, im so excited!! :thumb_yello::punk: