2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

How in the WORLD could you be COLD when Mika is around? I was FREEZING my ***** off *Florida Girl - remember* and as SOON as Mika stepped out I was HOTTTTT.... I think I even turned red.... my blood was boiling! :roftl:

I always get really cold when i'm nervous! haha. I have never been so nervous in my life- that i remember. I was all shaky for a while- not at ALL while on stage, no, why would i be nervous when dancing in a floofy pink dress in front of thousands of people? i dunno, but for some reason i wasn't lol. No i was only nervous when Mika came back.

AND normally when i'm nervous i talk a lot. But when Mika came, i did talk, but really quietly. i got some courage after a while and after the pic. but it was weird, because when andy came around i wouldn't shut TF up lol. i told him he should put on a lolli dress and dance around on stage with us for Mika as a surprise lol0 he declined:thumbdown: Super cute tho! he was prolly the nicest of everybody (him AND mika of course)

Hahaha, you guys are too funny.

I'm gunna watch project runway and catch some z's.

does anyone even say that anymore?

*shrugs shoulders*

goodnight! <3

Good night Jackie!!

Come to the mall with us next Saturday or we'll abduct you and Erin!

....ssshhhhh! Keep that on the DL.... only you, Alex and the Cab Driver know this! OMG...I wonder what the cab driver was thinking! :lmao:

:lmfao:Maybe that's why he was so reluctant to take us to McDonalds.

I always get really cold when i'm nervous! haha. I have never been so nervous in my life- that i remember. I was all shaky for a while- not at ALL while on stage, no, why would i be nervous when dancing in a floofy pink dress in front of thousands of people? i dunno, but for some reason i wasn't lol. No i was only nervous when Mika came back.

AND normally when i'm nervous i talk a lot. But when Mika came, i did talk, but really quietly. i got some courage after a while and after the pic. but it was weird, because when andy came around i wouldn't shut TF up lol. i told him he should put on a lolli dress and dance around on stage with us for Mika as a surprise lol0 he declined:thumbdown: Super cute tho! he was prolly the nicest of everybody (him AND mika of course)

I agree!!!!!! Andy was a TOTAL DOLL and a TOTAL SWEETHEART!!!!! :wub2:

Good night Jackie!!

Come to the mall with us next Saturday or we'll abduct you and Erin!

:lmfao:Maybe that's why he was so reluctant to take us to McDonalds.

he REALLY wanted us out of the car!

i remember when i was trying to hail a cab after the gig....no one was talking. jess was trying on one corner, and i walked to the other corner, and holly just followed me, not even paying attention to what i was doing......that was the quietest ride ever!

I agree!!!!!! Andy was a TOTAL DOLL and a TOTAL SWEETHEART!!!!! :wub2:

Andy is so great, he's the one of two who said "toy toy toy" to me before the show lol. and he's one of the only two who also said goodbye. (not counting mikas stopping by because i know he couldn't say goodbye later) It's the little things that count, right? Andy was really there through different parts of the show and always sweet.

and he's flippin' hilarious;)

he REALLY wanted us out of the car!

i remember when i was trying to hail a cab after the gig....no one was talking. jess was trying on one corner, and i walked to the other corner, and holly just followed me, not even paying attention to what i was doing......that was the quietest ride ever!

I was in another world....besides yall were doing all the work....

REMEMBER THE JERKS that asked us HOW MUCH! WHAT NERVE...... I hear that ALL the time in Florida.....but never expected it in NYC! :roftl: