This Ones for Us Girls (Part 13)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aeroplanes are coool! :mf_lustslow:

the feeling in ur belly or stomach is amazing when it flies away!!

yeah.. kinda like the beginning of a rollercoaster starting off.. but i hate turbulence.. errr not that that happens Sarah :fisch: lol

and I love the feeling when it goes down again and bumps onto the ground :wub2: .. and i also love how u can watch non-stop movies on long journeys :bleh: eek, can't wait to go to america again this year! :D

yeah.. kinda like the beginning of a rollercoaster starting off.. but i hate turbulence.. errr not that that happens Sarah :fisch: lol

and I love the feeling when it goes down again and bumps onto the ground :wub2: .. and i also love how u can watch non-stop movies on long journeys :bleh: eek, can't wait to go to america again this year! :D

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAAAN! :biggrin2:

i've only been once in an aeroplane, when I went to England this year!

ummm,... FLORIDA!@ AHAHAHAHH! :roftl: sorry i mean florida! :lmfao:

and that was sooo freaking amazing !

i was watching the chronicles of narnia in the plane!!

Thanks for that! I feel a whole lot better!

aw :huglove: it's not so bad.. but i guess for you it's as bad as someone forcing me to hold a spider in my hand *shivers* blech *shivers again*

I hate spiders!!

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAAAN! :biggrin2:

i've only been once in an aeroplane, when I went to England this year!

ummm,... FLORIDA!@ AHAHAHAHH! :roftl: sorry i mean florida! :lmfao:

and that was sooo freaking amazing !

i was watching the chronicles of narnia in the plane!!

lol :bleh:

golly, u really have got England on the mind don't ya lol. Yeah it's pretty damn awesome :punk: lol. I watched Shrek 3, Spiderman 3 and some other things, but my tv decided to not work after a while :sneaky2: grrr. I wish they had LiCM on it as well =[ i ended up listening to Avril instead lol.

lol :bleh:

golly, u really have got England on the mind don't ya lol. Yeah it's pretty damn awesome :punk: lol. I watched Shrek 3, Spiderman 3 and some other things, but my tv decided to not work after a while :sneaky2: grrr. I wish they had LiCM on it as well =[ i ended up listening to Avril instead lol.

dunno... i said automatically i went to england ROFL!! but i meant that i went to florida ;D

at the plane from martin air they had a GK vid on IT! !!!!!! =DDD

grrr! =( nice films though :das:

mika and danika sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! :punk: don't i wish :roftl:

WMAHAHAHAHAH! ROFL!!

that sounds cool! :biggrin2: and im NOT jealous.. ;O