The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

hi! im okay! i have a cold, but... well, im okay :wink2: and u?

naaaawww :( seems everybody's sick now! I have a cold too X_X

It was interesting.. i went to school and then i saw dad's car near and went to him, we went to city, met my brother, went shopping..bought gifts, and i bought last Harry Potter book and then we went eat pizzas:naughty:

I BOUGHT HARRY POTTER IN SPANISH TOO!!! tho, I have it in english aswell

anyway this harry potter in spanish book stuff, was such an adventure :mf_rosetinted: hahah told ya later fam :thumb_yello:

could i join in this great family??

welcome daughter! I've already see that you asked for me, so welcome sweety :wub2: you'll love it here!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

naaaawww :( seems everybody's sick now! I have a cold too X_X

I BOUGHT HARRY POTTER IN SPANISH TOO!!! tho, I have it in english aswell

anyway this harry potter in spanish book stuff, was such an adventure :mf_rosetinted: hahah told ya later fam :thumb_yello:

welcome daughter! I've already see that you asked for me, so welcome sweety :wub2: you'll love it here!!

Aaw, well you should come here, it's summer in NZ :P

Get well soon :o

byye! *your nickname is soo complicated* :huglove:

Tell me about it! I will explain. My computer has a thing on it called Autofill, which means it automatically fills in your name when you complete forms on the computer. Anyway, when I registered on the MFC it filled in my name as my current nickname! :sneaky2: I can't change it now so i'm stuck with it! But you can all call me Sam cos that's my name! :)

Tell me about it! I will explain. My computer has a thing on it called Autofill, which means it automatically fills in your name when you complete forms on the computer. Anyway, when I registered on the MFC it filled in my name as my current nickname! :sneaky2: I can't change it now so i'm stuck with it! But you can all call me Sam cos that's my name! :)

ooh... PCs sux! :roftl: sam, nice name! :thumb_yello: mine is anna :naughty:

thank you :huglove: its better than my second first name (haha i have 2 first names :roftl: ) luisa

yeah im called anna luisa (what a suck name!)

I don't think it's a suck name it's lovely! :huglove: I have two names too (well one of them's my middle name!) I'm called Samantha Ruth - p.s. do you know if you can just add people to your buddy list or do you need to ask their permission? Cos I've added people who have spoken to me and I like and I was gonna add you is that ok? xxx

I don't think it's a suck name it's lovely! :huglove: I have two names too (well one of them's my middle name!) I'm called Samantha Ruth - p.s. do you know if you can just add people to your buddy list or do you need to ask their permission? Cos I've added people who have spoken to me and I like and I was gonna add you is that ok? xxx

You dont have to ask people, haha I added you!! by the way hello twinny!!!

of course you can add me! :huglove:

hiii my cousin! :huglove: how`s you?

I used to wish I had a sibling but now I've got all of you I don't feel so lonely! I'm sure your brother isn't that bad is he? xxx

Oh yess. He was kicked out of school twice!! for drugs i mean how dumb. Haha before my mom was being mean and she kept saying Mika is a terrorist! i got so mad. My brother also always calls Mika gay, and says he dresses gay! :(