nooo I was sure he wasn't coming out to meet the fans after the show... so we left... and now I feel so guilty cause my friends didn't meet him after the show because of me :(

aww that's too bad.. but then again.. you saw him 2 more times after lol

friends.. you mean danie & beck? or other ones?

aww that's too bad.. but then again.. you saw him 2 more times after lol

friends.. you mean danie & beck? or other ones?

well I got to spend quite a lot of time with him that night but I feel bad that the girls didn't meet him after the show because of me... and yes I mean Danie, Becky, Carolina and Marilyne...

you look just perfect!!!!!!!!

ok girlies.. i'm going to bed.. the speed of this place is killing me tonight

and vero.. i dont' know if my last private message went through.. things are just not working right at the moment but it reads:

no problem.. i'll leave it on for a couple more days.

i dont' suppose you can do a search on your computer by going mika*.* haha 90% of your hard drive would respond lol

good night everyone!

bisous guylaine x

and vero.. i dont' know if my last private message went through.. things are just not working right at the moment but it reads:

i dont' suppose you can do a search on your computer by going mika*.* haha 90% of your hard drive would respond lol

good night everyone!

bisous guylaine x

good night!

I'm ugly on this pic :boxed: but thanks!

I give you the link of the slideshow I made with all the pics I took if you are interested :biggrin2:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uafSPt3NWXY

niiiice ! you got some great pics in there !

Guess I couldn't stay away! Awww' date=' no thats such a good picture. ADORABLE!

Hahhaha, it is so true that you do write on your pictures like Perez... Too funny! :naughty: [/color']

hehehe the place is kind of addicting isn't it ?

good night everyone!

bisous guylaine x

yes I got it ! it's strange that MFC is acting up on you... it's working perfectly fine for me :blink:

Montréal (march 19th, 2007)

P3190055.jpg

Boston (june 13th, 2007)

P6130108.jpg

Montréal (january 28th, 2008)

IMG_0700_1.jpg

Toronto (january 29th, 2008)

IMG_0739_1.jpg

And couldn't get a pic with him in NYC...

GORGEOUS! OH my gosh! I'm so totally jealous. We weren't allowed pics in Van :thumbdown: it was kind of upsetting. But you too are so photogenic. I especially love the feather boa! Heheh, yeah, i'm addicted, I have to get off now!

GORGEOUS! OH my gosh! I'm so totally jealous. We weren't allowed pics in Van :thumbdown: it was kind of upsetting. But you too are so photogenic. I especially love the feather boa! Heheh' date=' yeah, i'm addicted, I have to get off now! [/color']

Hey, you were at the Vancouver concert? Awesome, me too! And it sucks about the pictures, but at least we were allowed to meet him :biggrin2:

Hey, you were at the Vancouver concert? Awesome, me too! And it sucks about the pictures, but at least we were allowed to meet him :biggrin2:

Yes yes I was and it was fantastic! Hahha, I still have dreams about it! Did you have good seats? I'm not from Vancouver so I didn't know the Orpheum was going to be that nice. Wow it was a beautiful theatre! The perfect place for Mika's show, I thought! Yep i'm defnitely glad we got to meet him. Hes so freaking adorable! You waited outside in the cold too?:biggrin2: