well... maybe she meant to say the word canada instead of ontario,

tried to save face and said canada really fast after ontario

so it sounded like Ontario, Canada

i'm hoping she knows the difference between the 2 provinces lol

(WE have the GOOD poutine avril!)

I hope so too !!!

are you going to buy the baby some skinny jeans??? :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty:

pourquoi pas... il s'agit d'en choisir une paire qui laisse quand meme de la place pour la couche :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Ma soeur m'a dit qu'il est déjà un fan de Mika parce que quand elle était enceinte chaque fois qu'elle écoutait son cd il parait qu'il bougeait beaucoup! Il est hot mon neveu! :punk:

Ma soeur m'a dit qu'il est déjà un fan de Mika parce que quand elle était enceinte chaque fois qu'elle écoutait son cd il parait qu'il bougeait beaucoup! Il est hot mon neveu! :punk:

hahahaha peut-etre que ta soeur va le laisser aller au prochain concert!

:boxed:

oh i'm sure he'll remember it :naughty:

your son does snow removal? he must have been quite the busy guy this winter! lol my son started at university last year in pharmacology, did one year... hated it, so in the fall, he is going for microelectronics.

as for the 18 years old, he seems to have it all planned. he is studying mechanical engineering and loving it. but it is extremely hard to decide at that age what you want to do for the rest of your life! it's a huge decision!

Yes, my son had a lot of sleepless nights and days this winter (and they say it may not be over yet :thumbdown: ) but now he is gearing up for the spring clean-ups and lawn/garden contracts. :thumb_yello:

Great that your boys have found the road they want to travel. :thumb_yello:

As I say, I am still unsure of what I really want! I went to university and got a degree, then worked in a bank and hated it, went back to school for nursing- worked at it for 19 years now, and would like to change paths to be in something creative/artistic!:punk:

Hahaha!!! Il bougeait beaucoup!! :roftl:

That's wonderful, congrats Auntie CaroLolly!

Today at school, we had the "Reel Canada" movie festival, where there are Canadian movies shown. You get to choose one movie to watch in the morning and one to watch in the afternoon. In the morning, I saw "Bon Cop, Bad Cop"...that movie was so awesome!!! And in the afternoon I saw "The Rocket"...that one was pretty good as well.

I know that was kind of random but when I was watching the films, the whole time I was thinking, "hey...Canadian movies...gotta post this on the MFC"...

OH YES!!!! i saw both of those, but the rocket was in french and my dad didnt comprende :blink:

Bon cop Bad cop was awkward with my mom :lmao: but i love hwo the guy died on the ontario/quebec border.

Thank goodness for me, the subtitles were switched on in both the movies.

Awkward to say the least:naughty: I know...I also liked the part in the bar fight, when each of them were in a fight, the other would say, "I can't understand you" and then they would have to ask for help in the other language:naughty:

Thank goodness for me, the subtitles were switched on in both the movies.

Awkward to say the least:naughty: I know...I also liked the part in the bar fight, when each of them were in a fight, the other would say, "I can't understand you" and then they would have to ask for help in the other language:naughty:

AY, i didnt know i could get subtitles.

yeah it was good but i prefered the rocket

AY, i didnt know i could get subtitles.

yeah it was good but i prefered the rocket

Hmmm...I'm not sure which one I liked more. Probably..."Bon Cop Bad Cop"-minus the sex scene.

But "The Rocket" was sooo good...I'm even writing a review for it for my school newspaper...I gave it "2 puches to Sean Avery's head out of 2"...he he:naughty:

Hmmm...I'm not sure which one I liked more. Probably..."Bon Cop Bad Cop"-minus the sex scene.

But "The Rocket" was sooo good...I'm even writing a review for it for my school newspaper...I gave it "2 puches to Sean Avery's head out of 2"...he he:naughty:

Hahahaha yes, i saw way too mch for my age :lmao: