Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

So everyone can come in here and ask for drink? Well, I need it today.:boxed: I'm worried 'cause something's wrong with my cat and the vet couldn't say what exactly.:tears: But hopefully it's nothing serious.

Of course you can!

:tears:

but how do you know

something's wrong?

Is he/she acting strange or

something? :sad:

:D cool! do you think you can sing well? :wink2:

I do that quite often too.. :naughty:

I think so.. i sung few years ago,in chorus..we had concerts and so.. :naughty:

Hey!

So everyone can come in here and ask for drink? Well, I need it today.:boxed: I'm worried 'cause something's wrong with my cat and the vet couldn't say what exactly.:tears: But hopefully it's nothing serious.

Hi! Oh..i hope he'll be fine :huglove:

I think so.. i sung few years ago,in chorus..we had concerts and so.. :naughty:

Hi! Oh..i hope he'll be fine :huglove:

Cool! ;-) I have been singing (alone, in a music school) for 11 years.. and I am.. well.. not bad, nor good :naughty:

I hope he will be fine too!!!! :shocked::)

Of course you can!

:tears:

but how do you know

something's wrong?

Is he/she acting strange or

something? :sad:

Well, I'm not really sure.

I know that something is wrong because she's been way too calm for the past 3 days. She's doing nothing else but sleeping on the couch hidden under a huge pile of cushions. That had me worried so I took a look at her and noticed that she's got a really very ugly wound on her back. It seems like something punctured her and the vet said it could also be a gun wound. So that would mean that someone shot her with air gun.:shocked: However the Xray showed nothing (at least not so far) and she got antibiotics. I have to take her back in 2 days to make sure that the woun is healing and another Xray to make sure everything's OK.

Well, I'm not really sure.

I know that something is wrong because she's been way too calm for the past 3 days. She's doing nothing else but sleeping on the couch hidden under a huge pile of cushions. That had me worried so I took a look at her and noticed that she's got a really very ugly wound on her back. It seems like something punctured her and the vet said it could also be a gun wound. So that would mean that someone shot her with air gun.:shocked: However the Xray showed nothing (at least not so far) and she got antibiotics. I have to take her back in 2 days to make sure that the woun is healing and another Xray to make sure everything's OK.

SHOT your cat with a GUN :boxed:

Maybe if that's true, or she got that wound by something

else she's tired because that wound needs to heal...:original:

SHOT your cat with a GUN :boxed:

Maybe if that's true, or she got that wound by something

else she's tired because that wound needs to heal...:original:

Yup, with a gun.:boxed: You should've seen my reaction when the vet said that's one of the possibilities.

The worst part is that she's a house cat and that means that she never goes out. But she escaped exactly a week ago and that could only happen then. So that means that she's been hurt for a whole week and I noticed just yesterday. I'm so mad at myself that I could just slap myself in the face.:thumbdown:

Yup, with a gun.:boxed: You should've seen my reaction when the vet said that's one of the possibilities.

The worst part is that she's a house cat and that means that she never goes out. But she escaped exactly a week ago and that could only happen then. So that means that she's been hurt for a whole week and I noticed just yesterday. I'm so mad at myself that I could just slap myself in the face.:thumbdown:

Is it a big wound?

If it isnt then maybe that's why

you didnt saw it..

Is it a big wound?

If it isnt then maybe that's why

you didnt saw it..

It's a small wound on her side-back (lol don't know how to explain that part in english). The reason I didn't see it is probably because she seemed OK for a few days and because I was so busy with my exams at uni. But then she's been really very calm for the past 3 days so yesterday it hit me that something must be wrong and I decided to take a good look at her. I was gonna take her to the vet anyway-it's time for her to get her annual vaccination.

It's a small wound on her side-back (lol don't know how to explain that part in english). The reason I didn't see it is probably because she seemed OK for a few days and because I was so busy with my exams at uni. But then she's been really very calm for the past 3 days so yesterday it hit me that something must be wrong and I decided to take a good look at her. I was gonna take her to the vet anyway-it's time for her to get her annual vaccination.

Well, then it isnt you fault you didn't saw it!

But i'm sure everything is gonna be ok with her! :original:

Well, then it isnt you fault you didn't saw it!

But i'm sure everything is gonna be ok with her! :original:

I guess.:)

I just really hope that she'll be OK. Can't wait to see her running down the stairs and opening the door as she usually does.:original: