American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Crazy. It kind of feels like your muscle tightens up really tight and then like it's all bruised (although it's not), for a few days. The nurse said some people like, can't move their arm afterwards, but I was okay. I feel like such a space cadet when it comes to those things. :roftl:

SURE!

I had a chicken pox vaccine this year and I got this HUGE bump that itched like a bugger. it was like a mosquito bite on steriods.:blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crazy. It kind of feels like your muscle tightens up really tight and then like it's all bruised (although it's not), for a few days. The nurse said some people like, can't move their arm afterwards, but I was okay. I feel like such a space cadet when it comes to those things. :roftl:

SURE!

mine was horridly bruised, yet not lol. i couldn't lift my arm!!! i had to sit out of volleyball!!!:thumbdown:

I had a chicken pox vaccine this year and I got this HUGE bump that itched like a bugger. it was like a mosquito bite on steriods.:blink:

i've already had the chicken pox. i didn't find them that bad lol.

i'm really allergic to mosquitos...

mine was horridly bruised, yet not lol. i couldn't lift my arm!!! i had to sit out of volleyball!!!:thumbdown:

Reallyy??? Wow. It actually looked bruised on your skin? That's insane! Yeah, it felt kind of weak carrying the groceries, for me.

it didn't really. it felt like it did. like a HUGE ass bruise.

I LOVE LONG HAIR!!!!!!

mika21-1.jpg

Not sure...

mika13-2.jpg

Sweet Dreams!

mika27.jpg

My 2nd Favorite..

mika37.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh!

mika39.jpg

I remember that!

mika45.jpg

ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!!!!!!!

mika47.jpg

TADA!

:[[[[[ i miss the...SHEITE what are they called???

straps

belts

SUSPENDERS!!!

hahaha i couldn't remember

:[[[[[ i miss the...SHEITE what are they called???

straps

belts

SUSPENDERS!!!

hahaha i couldn't remember

I really don't care what Mika wears that much.. I like Mika :naughty: Did love those sparkly suspenders though! :wub2:

pish posh?

yes i am.

i have scars to prove it.

and a doctor who can back that up.

Liar.

Oh wait! i'm one away from 3500 LOL. I'm staying. Geez how easily distracting was that?

CONGRATS! :yay: