American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Ooh, I love Target!

But I haven't been there in ages. :tears:

I live 10 minutes from one and like 20 minutes away from another one :lmfao: I think I'm going to try to work there once I turn 16 :biggrin2:

i love target!

I bought all their copies of Life in Cartoon Motion :lmao:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live 10 minutes from one and like 20 minutes away from another one :lmfao: I think I'm going to try to work there once I turn 16 :biggrin2:

The closest one to me is about a half an hour away.

:blink: How many were there?

Share the love you greedy girl!:naughty:

The closest one to me is about a half an hour away.

:blink: How many were there?

Share the love you greedy girl!:naughty:

That's too bad :boxed:

How many Targets or cds? :naughty: There were like 5 cds and I got them all at different times for different and good reasons :blush-anim-cl:

They haven't refilled them yet... sooo........... :sneaky2:

you bought ALL the copies:shocked: they dont even sell them in my target OR my borders! i bought mine at fye while they were playing big girl!:punk:

For some reason, when I first bought the album, My Interpretation would skip.:blink:

But it doesn't do that anymore. Odd.

I guess it was just the CD players I used? But why would it do that in three different CD players? haha

I don't think it was dirty, either. I'd clean it and it would still skip!

It's not a happy story but oh well :bleh:

My father's girlfriend's nephew was diagnosed with cancer and it's located right behind his eye (so his eye looks funny :thumbdown:) and he has to go through chemotherapy until Christmas this year. He was really bored in the hospital and didn't have anything to do, so my father wanted to give him a digital camera so he could take pictures and stuff. :naughty: I had a camera that I never used because well... I don't take pictures and so we gave that to him and when he got it he cried because he was so happy :wub2: I just thought it was really sweet!